Seasoned greetings.

SMamimi

Hi.

I started going for trophies about a year ago from now, although I'm very on/off about it. It's mostly an extra something for me to do in single player games when taking breaks from multiplayer, so it's not like I'm super dedicated to collecting them. I don't have the money to spend on enough games for that nowadays, anyway.

It's been ages since I've really used a forum, so I've been looking around for one to occasionally lurk when I'm bored but too tired to play anything. I decided to come here since it's the most professional looking of the trophy-related sites I've seen.

Happy hunting~

Edited by SMamimi

If you feel like you don't have enough money to be spending on more games, maybe you should try your hand at replaying some older ones to get your average completion percentage up?

I would try, but a lot of them are older CoDs and Killzone 2 & 3, most of which I don't have at hand anymore. I'm currently playing Record of Agarest War, which maybe I'll end up getting platinum for. Afterward, I might go back to Disgaea 4.

Thank you to everyone, I've been taking a closer look and the forum is a lot more active than I thought.

Edited by SMamimi

Hello and welcome to the site. I joined this site some time ago because I found it was an odd group to find on the internet. The vast majority of people here are actually polite and mature. It is nice :).

Hope to see you around.