I Need help finding these last two Chara theater item.

i am only missing chara theater item number 42 and 43 i need there location i have been farming everywhere and nothing drops it.

42 is Magic Mirror, which only appears on floors 38 and 39 of the Mysterious Curry Tower.

And 43 is Ancient Coin, which appears on floor 34.

I think they're both a random chance from a white chest so you may need to save before reaching those floors and keep redoing them until you get them.

• 5 years later...
On 12/27/2015 at 6:26 PM, Shadiochao said:

I think they're both a random chance from a white chest so you may need to save before reaching those floors and keep redoing them until you get them.

Sorry I'm reviving a six-year old thread, but what do you mean here? How do you save beforehand and retry it? All I know of is the temp-save which deletes itself when you reload it.

35 minutes ago, Exactoman said:

Sorry I'm reviving a six-year old thread, but what do you mean here? How do you save beforehand and retry it? All I know of is the temp-save which deletes itself when you reload it.

You're right, you can't save before hand. You just have to keep clearing whatever dungeon the items spawn in until luck wins out.

Edited by Gretchen27

2 minutes ago, Gretchen27 said:

You're right, you can't save before hand. You just have to keep clearing whatever dungeon the items spawn in until luck wins out.

What a pain. One of them is apparently on the 34th floor of a late-game dungeon. That's not gonna be fun.

1 hour ago, Exactoman said:

What a pain. One of them is apparently on the 34th floor of a late-game dungeon. That's not gonna be fun.

Save those long ones for last. Then take a transport book & leave the dungeon if it didn't spawn.

I think the last, might be called infinity or something dungeon, has a chance of everything appearing. But don't quote me on that, double check with a guide. It's been a few years since I finished the game. 

24 minutes ago, Gretchen27 said:

Save those long ones for last. Then take a transport book & leave the dungeon if it didn't spawn.

I am saving it for last actually, I only have two to go.

28 minutes ago, Gretchen27 said:

I think the last, might be called infinity or something dungeon, has a chance of everything appearing. But don't quote me on that, double check with a guide. It's been a few years since I finished the game. 

Sorry for quoting you here lol but I've gone through that 256-floor dungeon 1-1/2 times now and haven't seen a single Theater Item spawn. I haven't seen any guides mention that either. Unless you're referring to the Spicy Curry Dungeon, the 10-floor one that forces you to go in empty-handed. Haven't finished that one yet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

Good luck man 

if find good farming methods let me know 

This could totally just be confirmation bias, but I was able to get two theater items today by trying to avoid all chests along the way. The second of them was found after a dozen or so failed attempts. Take it with a grain of salt though. Now all I'm missing is the one on the 34th floor of the Curry Tower. I wonder if I can resist opening chests all the way there.

• 2 years later...
On 8/16/2021 at 3:09 PM, Exactoman said:

You upload your save to the cloud.

So to do this, you create your temp save, upload save files to cloud, go check floor for items, if they spawn, continue, if not, download your save file. It will have the temp file and you can try again.

I am assuming you already have finished the game, this is more for people who are new coming here.