Question about PSN account on two consoles.

HaserPL

Hello ladies and gentleman's. I would like to ask a question to you about PSN account. So, my main account is HaserPL.  I have bought a second PS3 for my girlfriend because she like's to play games. I spend a lot of time in her place (not only gaming :P) but it would be nice to play some games and achieve some platinums. So, I just wanna know is there a way to use this same PSN account HaserPL on both consoles and to get trophies without getting banned. Should I be offline on her PS3 and only online on one of them? I have no idea that's why i'm writting this thread. Anyway, thank you in advanced! Greetings from Poland my friends :)

You can use the same PSN account on both consoles, but not at the same time because two people can't be signed into the same account at the same time. You won't get banned because you still need to sign into the account on both consoles. Pretty sure you also have to designate the second console as a primary/secondary console too (if you want to share purchased content).

Edited by Crispy_Oglop
  • Like 1

Nope.  You can be online with both consoles without problems as long as you aren't online with both at the same time as the last one to sign in will boot the other (same for ps4).  You may want to run different games on each machine though as swapping saves between machines can be a pain as auto update won't automatically work on both machines.

• Like 1