Game dont save progress in Qlock ps3

DeGrape83

I got three medals for the first level q lock, and in the second level i got gold medal but the game seem to not saving this progress because i came back in the menu of qlock i have my first time and bronze medal when i try it for the first time. Anybody have this problems to ?

i just see that i problably lost my internet connection during this, i reconnect and its work , so i dont know if its possible to save without internet connection. Problem solve for me

if its the case 100 %impossible  without a non stop playthrough for gamers with no internet connection

Edit : i verify , you not need internet but just make sure to dont hit restart button in qlock too soon, blue autosave logo have to disappear.

Edited by DeGrape83
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

Yes,  Play disconnected from the psn, quit and launch the game before you try the "qlock mode" and the autosave logo will stay on the screen way longer actually saving your score, if this still doesnt work for you keep quitting the game and going back in until it registers a time.

Edited by KnAbrAvA
Update info
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Thanks, I had this issue as well. Patience is key, clear a level with a good enough time and then wait ... about a minute to be save. No idea if disconnecting from psn has any function but I'm doing that as well, just because.

If the game really stops saving, reboot the ps3 and it'll save again for a while ...

Edited by de_digibeet
  • Like 1

• 4 years later...

Fell victim from the autosave bug on this POS excuse of a puzzle game.  Only realise this after reaching Level 7 and lost at least 3 levels on GOLD.  The devs really did us a dirty one.

The safest way to deal with this is to see if the autosave icon is working, wait for it to finish and then exit the game (properly) to the Main Menu and check if the STARS were credited.

Also if we finished a level and no autosave icon appeared or is present, this could only mean that we were hit with the bug.  Close and restart the game to refresh it.  We should always monitor this by keeping an eye on this icon whenever we restart the game.

Spoiler

This game is horrible on PS3... it lags terribly and the controls DO NOT respond immediately when commanded. The devs did a terrible job when they ported this game onto the consoles.  They should have added a little bit more time for the speedrun time trials on the PS4 and even more time for the PS3 to compensate for its terrible controls.

This puzzle game was originally made for PC with the use of a mouse and a keyboard.  We can immediately noticed that the pointer behaves like a mouse cursor. At this point this PS3 version just seems like a blatant money grab.

Even worse are instances when crossing the finish line does not end the level... like what happened to us in Level 5 - the Simon Says level.  We had the best times for finishing GOLD and the timer did not end and just kept going. 

I hope the sequel and the 10th Year Anniversary edition are a lot better than this.  Though I do not think I will be wasting my money and time to play those.  This game should be a preview of what is to come.

Edited by Eispan
They were right to call themselves TOXIC games.