Eng Trophy

xion19

Are you asking for someone to translate the trophy list for you?

Try Google Translate.

This site takes it's data from PSN. The lists are not entered manually. If a list is in a foreign languge on PSN, then it will appear in that language here.

This is not entirely correct. Trophy lists often appear in different languages, but PSNP takes the list served to USA account I think.

Edited by MMDE

This is not entirely correct. Trophy lists often appear in different languages, but PSNP takes the list served to USA account I think.

That was totally correct, PSNP takes the data from the PSN servers. The versions they have, we have too (after a day or two, obviously). Versions uploaded to PSN first are considered as default, that's why shit happens with Catherine and New King's Little Story.

That was totally correct, PSNP takes the data from the PSN servers. The versions they have, we have too (after a day or two, obviously). Versions uploaded to PSN first are considered as default, that's why shit happens with Catherine and New King's Little Story.

I think you missed my point. A person with their system or account or whatever set to French, they will view most trophy lists in French.

Well I mean yes just because the game is so out there and with my PS4 are the trophy list in english and here are, unfortunately, as Japan appears therefore I thought that whoever can vll do so in a language closely ^^

Certain trophy lists are not translated to all regions, especially when the game is not officially released in that region, then the trophy list is only in whatever language they've set the default to be or whatever.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe this is some help to you?

http://steamcommunity.com/stats/250640/achievements

The Steam version has 45 achievements, so there's a chance that it's the same list. (46 trophies including platinum on PS).

Nope. PS4 version has two new characters and several new modes. Looking at the list on my PS4, where they're all translated, and some of the non-hidden ones are related to the new characters.