Online server are down or what?

Recently i try to plat this fantastic game, so i tryed to play online with friends for farming materials and Mitama but apparently playing online is not possible. Every time i try to enter to friend room or create a room myself it seems it 's impossible ,neither quick play .Basically i can't find people online. The only thing work it's ad hoc. Thoughts?

Are you on the same region? Go to Settings>Network Connection. You will see two options, English and All. Make sure everyone is using the same configuration.

Other than that, you will have a hard time finding players online since the Toukiden community moved to Kiwami. I never had a full team this year and grinding offline is rather boring.

Are you on the same region? Go to Settings>Network Connection. You will see two options, English and All. Make sure everyone is using the same configuration.

Other than that, you will have a hard time finding players online since the Toukiden community moved to Kiwami. I never had a full team this year and grinding offline is rather boring.

I have tryied all the possible online option both me and my friends (we are all of the same region). The funny thing is that i have no problem playing online with other games so it's not a problem of NAT or wathever

I know it' s possible but the online mission of chapter 10 aren't too much to do without a coop partner?

No, they are perfectly fine providing you have decent armor and weapons, and a good mitama set up (and take advantage of elemental strengths and weaknesses).  I completed all of the phases solo and didn't have too much trouble, it's tough but definitely doable.

I played with 2 other ppl.  And there was 1 single day , were Player A was not able to connect to player B  ,  but C was able to join A and B.  Same settings , nothing changed!  Few days later they told me it was working again .  So try it again with your friends , and let room name empty , that buggs sometimes even if you put in same name as the room is.