Greetings, fellow hunters!

ShinX2

Hello everyone!

I am sort of new here, I've made an account some time ago, but only recently decided to participate on the forums.

The name's Roman, I am male and 26.5 years old (at the time of this post).

The list of types of games that I play is quite long, so I might as well say about everything interests me, except maybe sports games.

My favourite game series of this generation are Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty, Metal Gear Solid, Batman: Arkham and such. (I also used to really love Final Fantasy and Resident Evil, but lately those have been sub-par.)

Of course most of all, I love trophies, I try to tell myself they don't matter at all, all the time, but I always come back for the thrill of accomplishment. It's not that I have a lot, but then again I don't really have a lot of time to play the games either...

Anywho... That's me, I hope to meet some friends here with similar interests, maybe even people who live closeby!

:)

Now we have xxShin and ShinX2 xD

Welcome to the forums fellow trophy hunter :)

Haha, that's quite interesting. ShinX2 was supposed to be a version of Shinshin, as in, Shin Twice. I just figured ShinX2 is easier to remember and simply shorter in general.

And thank you :)

Welcome to PSNP, always nice to see a fellow Belgian joining the site :D

Thank you. ('Between hookers and baguettes' haha, very creative ;) )

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here ^^

Thank you, I think I really will :)

Pretty sweet plats you got there mate! Welcome :wave:

Thanks, I'm secretly dying inside from the plats that I didn't get though, haha.

• Like 2

Welcome aboard!

Thank you! I'm not sure where your avatar is from, but I do love bears. Like seriously, bears are awesome. I wish I'd have one and I wish he didn't eat me :D

And now I have adopted him

How kind, just one day here and I already have a home, haha. (Also, Vagrant Story is my best game of all time, hands down.)

Welcome to the page xD i am the famous xxShin haha that SteelFreaxx is talking about ^^ enjoy your stay and game on ofcourse  :wave:  :wave:  :D 

Aha, so we meet :rolleyes:

Kidding, obviously! Thanks for the welcome, this place seems cool :)

Welcome! Glad to have you with us, I hope you have a fantastic time on the forum! If you want, feel free to add me.

PSN ID: WinterHitman.

See you around!  xD

Thanks, I shall definitely add you, dear sir!

Welcome! I hope you like it here!

Are you working on any games at the moment?

Thank you, I already am liking it here big time :D

I'm currently playing through Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. Lovely game, I'm in love with my top hat (The novel is absolutely amazing too!). Next up is Need For Speed :)

Thank you! I'm not sure where your avatar is from, but I do love bears. Like seriously, bears are awesome. I wish I'd have one and I wish he didn't eat me :D

How kind, just one day here and I already have a home, haha. (Also, Vagrant Story is my best game of all time, hands down.)

Aha, so we meet :rolleyes:

Kidding, obviously! Thanks for the welcome, this place seems cool :)

Thanks, I shall definitely add you, dear sir!

Thank you, I already am liking it here big time :D

I'm currently playing through Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. Lovely game, I'm in love with my top hat (The novel is absolutely amazing too!). Next up is Need For Speed :)

Kuma from Tekken. I also love bears. I have a half sleeve tattoo of 3 bears :) cant really own one where i live but if i head a couple hours north i can see em a fair bit

Kuma from Tekken. I also love bears. I have a half sleeve tattoo of 3 bears :) cant really own one where i live but if i head a couple hours north i can see em a fair bit

Ah, of course it's Kuma. He looks a bit more stylized than he usually does in the Tekken games. Probably why I didn't recognize him, haha.

And dude, the fact that you can go bearwatching is awesome  :D. I mean, I guess I could do that too, but then I'd have to go to the zoo first...

Welcome fellow lover of the resident evil :lol:

Thank you :)

I do love Resident Evil, at least I really used to. To this day my favourite is still Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. The amount of content in that game was just amazing. The secret ammo, the secret gun parts dropped by Nemesis, different outcomes of situations based on some decisions... Not to mention all the different outfits, haha (Jill as Regina from Dino Crisis was pure genius!). And have you ever completed Mercenaries as Nikholai? Pure adrenaline! (I was literally shaking the first time I did it, good times :D)