New Trophy Card no longer alternating

I always use my Windows Phone browser to check the forums and i never had any problem with the cards :) although if I'm loading a page with alot of stuff to load (like the music thread with all the YouTube videos) the card freeze and doesn't alternate.

Edited by Winston

The issue is probably the browser your using. Im using a default browser on my phone and dont see the cards alter. Chrome on phone and it does alter. I check on Firefox and it doesnt alter. Issue probably the browser's not updated or something. I know firefox has issue for not loading certain pages or images if it doesnt have the addon.

I usually use chrome and changed to firefox to test it. When viewing the forum page they didn't alternate, but when viewing the image itself it did alternate.

I spotted that myself and mentioned it in the thread earlier (see quote below). Not sure why it works one way but not the other.

Further development for me in this. When I right click the trophy card and select "View Image" I then get the card in a new window which does alternate, but when it's in the signature it doesn't. For the record I have never had the issue Dragon has had. Also the browser I'm using is Firefox.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The issue is probably the browser your using. Im using a default browser on my phone and dont see the cards alter. Chrome on phone and it does alter. I check on Firefox and it doesnt alter. Issue probably the browser's not updated or something. I know firefox has issue for not loading certain pages or images if it doesnt have the addon.

My Firefox is version 44.0 which is apparently the most up-to-date version.

• Like 1

I spotted that myself and mentioned it in the thread earlier (see quote below). Not sure why it works one way but not the other.

My bad. I only read the new posts.

I guess the only thing I can add at this point is a screenshot of the page info from both this page and the individual image. Individual image is on the left and the image on this page is on the right.

fIeAvSm.png