New Trophy Card no longer alternating

I've noticed that the new trophy card design is no longer alternating between statistics and icons of the latest trophies earned. I'm not sure if this is a bug with the site or a problem on my end (like an option I've accidentally checked or unchecked in the settings), or if it was actually changed to be like this now.

I've noticed that the new trophy card design is no longer alternating between statistics and icons of the latest trophies earned. I'm not sure if this is a bug with the site or a problem on my end (like an option I've accidentally checked or unchecked in the settings), or if it was actually changed to be like this now.

I see your card alternating. Sometimes mine isn't visible at all, while it's showing everyone else's, but the next day it's working fine again.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

I see your card alternating. Sometimes mine isn't visible at all, while it's showing everyone else's, but the next day it's working fine again.

Hmm, that is weird. I haven't seen anyone's cards alternating in a while now (probably a couple of months), but I didn't think to make a thread about it until now. It must be a problem on my end then, but I have no idea how to fix it.

Strange. Steve when I want to view your trophy card from the left, it shows the other one instead. I do see the stats though if I view the trophy card in a new window.

I think I borked that when I added the 2nd (original) card to my sig. I've sorted it now, but the new one is still not alternating.

Further development for me in this. When I right click the trophy card and select "View Image" I then get the card in a new window which does alternate, but when it's in the signature it doesn't. For the record I have never had the issue Dragon has had. Also the browser I'm using is Firefox.

I think there's a certain browser that it doesn't alternate, it just stays static, are you using a different browser? Boy, these cards have a lot of issues, mainly because of the animation effect :P

Strange. Steve when I want to view your trophy card from the left, it shows the other one instead. I do see the stats though if I view the trophy card in a new window.

If I'm reading this right, it's because if you use Safari it shows the old card instead of the new one because Safari doesn't support the animation or something like that

I think there's a certain browser that it doesn't alternate, it just stays static, are you using a different browser? Boy, these cards have a lot of issues, mainly because of the animation effect :P

If I'm reading this right, it's because if you use Safari it shows the old card instead of the new one because Safari doesn't support the animation or something like that

No Im browsing on my phone. No chrome nor safari. Its was just the hyperlink issue. Stevie fixed it.

I've always used Firefox and it worked when the cards were first introduced and for a while after, but it's only been the last few months that I've noticed it's stopped working.

This..

Sometimes my card isn't visible at all and sometimes only a part of the card is visible. Have had this issue on Chrome (even the mobile version too). Never had any problems with the animations though.

I've always used Firefox and it worked when the cards were first introduced and for a while after, but it's only been the last few months that I've noticed it's stopped working.

Must be a Firefox issue then, because I have the same issue. Not that I've noticed until now, because I'm not a fan of the new trophy card.