Who Needs Partners? Mislabled Description and Warning

Precise--Rhythm

The trophy description for the trophy 'Who Needs Partners' reads: "Collect all of only one colour of Leech Charm"... Okay, this description should say "Collect all of only one colour of Leach Charm and do NOT collect any of the other Leech Charms." I had Rebecca gather her Leeches but in the process I had Billy mash out of menus by gathering his owns Leeches. (btw the guide doesn't mention this) This invalidated the trophy, making me waste 50 minutes of my life. Warning: do not do what I did.

The trophy description for the trophy 'Who Needs Partners' reads: "Collect all of only one colour of Leech Charm"... Okay, this description should say "Collect all of only one colour of Leach Charm and do NOT collect any of the other Leech Charms." I had Rebecca gather her Leeches but in the process I had Billy mash out of menus by gathering his owns Leeches. (btw the guide doesn't mention this) This invalidated the trophy, making me waste 50 minutes of my life. Warning: do not do what I did.

You should post this in the RE0 guide comments too, that way the writer can add a note about it in the guide.

I don't think the description was at all misleading... :S

"Collect all"

You gotta collect all ...

"of"

of...

"only one"

so you can only collect one...

"colour of Leech Charm"

colour of Leech Charm.

So, you can only collect one colour of Leech Charm and you gotta collect 'em all.

Is this wrong?

If this is wrong, then it is indeed misleading, if not, I don't think so.

Note: I've never played the game.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 4

"Collect all of only one colour of Leech Charm"

According to this wording, the other character could have 0≤# of charms collected≤49 and still get the trophy. I want my 50 minutes back Capcom lol

The trophy is called (who needs partners) described as (collect all of only one color of leech charms) Leech hunter has leech 100 charms 50 blue for billy and 50 green for rebecca? I am really not sure how you got this one wrong lol?

My only complaint about this trophy is the fact it uses the american version of color and not colour :lol:

Edited by DChanning
  • Like 2

The trophy is called (who needs partners) described as (collect all of only one color of leech charms) Leech hunter has leech 100 charms 50 blue for billy and 50 green for rebecca? I am really not sure how you got this one wrong lol?

My only complaint about this trophy is the fact it uses the american version of color and not colour :lol:

How do you not see that the phrase "all of one color" refers to an amount (50) and a colour (green or blue)? It does not refer to the amount your other partner needs to have, which needs to be Zero to get the trophy.

How do you not see that the phrase "all of one color" refers to an amount (50) and a colour (green or blue)? It does not refer to the amount your other partner needs to have, which needs to be Zero to get the trophy.

Trophy named who needs partners - as in you only need 1 of the 2 people for this job

"collect all" - 50 leechs

"of only one color of leech charms" - pick a colour and do not touch any others colour leechs :facepalm: 

Still not sure where your going with this maybe it's just me but if it helps others I am happy it was put forward xD

Edited by DChanning

Trophy named who needs partners - as in you only need 1 of the 2 people for this job

"collect all" - 50 leechs

"of only one color of leech charms" - pick a colour and do not touch any others colour leechs :facepalm: 

Still not sure where your going with this maybe it's just me but if it helps others I am happy it was put forward xD

What are you playing at? The condition 'all of one' is not mutually exclusive to the condition 'some of another.'

Edited by Zozobobo57

What are you playing at? The condition 'all of one' is not mutually exclusive to the condition 'some of another.'

what are you playing at?

It does not say "all of one" it states " all of only one" only 1 as in 1 colour

This now frustrates me so I am done here.

So in other words this trophy cannot be collected at the same time while trying to obtain the Distracted from the Hunt trophy? I was planning on collecting all of the leechs and later drop all of them from one of the character so i could obtain 2 trophies in 1 run.

Do not think you can drop leechs once you pick them up :) so will be 2 runs for both