Would you buy PSP remasters with trophies like the PS2 remasters?

DaivRules

Would you buy PSP remasters with trophy support?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy PSP remasters with trophy support?

Remasters of PSP titles would kind of be like remastering PS1 games, so I'm not sure if I'd be willing. The last PSP remaster I played was Final Fantasy Type-0, and it was complete and total garbage in my opinion. I wouldn't say no to some possibilities though.

I would prefer the next 2 years to focus on new IPs as opposed to only remasters. I like them, but I do think that we have enough.

Remasters of PSP titles would kind of be like remastering PS1 games, so I'm not sure if I'd be willing. The last PSP remaster I played was Final Fantasy Type-0, and it was complete and total garbage in my opinion. I wouldn't say no to some possibilities though.

I would prefer the next 2 years to focus on new IPs as opposed to only remasters. I like them, but I do think that we have enough.

Typically a different studio handles the remastering, it's rarely the same studio. The situation isn't binary. Studios can come up with new IP *as well as* remastering older titles that will likely be brand new experiences for millions of gamers.

We need DISSIDIA!!! who is with me!!!! Also still waiting on the new dissidia but totally not liking how they simplified the game compare to the older psp ones.

Typically a different studio handles the remastering, it's rarely the same studio. The situation isn't binary. Studios can come up with new IP *as well as* remastering older titles that will likely be brand new experiences for millions of gamers.

That's fair enough. As long as they outsource it then I'm 100% fine with it. Also creates more jobs and exposure, so that's a win win.