Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fans Only!

Thatnerdyfella

So has anyone seen their movie #LazerTeam yet? Don't give spoilers 'cause I haven't seen it yet but how was it?

ALSO

I want you to reply below telling me what you're favorite segment/series they've made!

My favorite segments are:

How To w/ Joel and Adam

Let's Play

Animated Adventures

Rooster Teeth Podacast

Off Topic

Rage Quit (but it seems that Michael isn't doing Rage Quit anymore since there hasn't been any sign of a new video)

Lazer Team was pretty good. Had funny moments with an okay storyline. What made the movie was seeing them all in it. If it was a normal movie, then I would of been not so thrilled with it but I guess it holds up on its own without the cast. Like I said, seeing different RT & AH staff in it made the movie worth seeing.

My favourite would be either the GTA V Lets plays, the new Shenanigans series that took them forever to continue, 10 Little Roosters orrrr the podcasts (Off Topic & RT Podcast).
I loved their Minecraft Lets plays too (never really play the game much) but lately it seems like they are getting a little boring. Maybe they're running out of good ideas after nearly 200 eps or maybe not, but it isn't keeping me entertained as much as it did sadly. Still, I watch the Minecraft Lets Plays anyway :P

Edited by Risky

I've been following Rooster Teeth since season 3 of Red vs Blue, I remember buying the DVD box set for all 5 seasons, still have it on my shelf!

Love their podcasts, also anything with Joel in it is the greatest content ever xD I used to watch a lot of their Let's Plays but don't have enough time anymore :P

Also, Funhaus is awesome

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

I've been following Rooster Teeth since season 3 of Red vs Blue, I remember buying the DVD box set for all 5 seasons, still have it on my shelf!

Love their podcasts, also anything with Joel in it is the greatest content ever xD I used to watch a lot of their Let's Plays but don't have enough time anymore :P

Also, Funhaus is awesome

I never really got into Red vs Blue honestly.lol I mean I watched quite a bit of the episodes but never really got hooked.

And anything with Joel in it is awesome. He's like one of my favorites inside the company.

• Like 1

I never really got into Red vs Blue honestly.lol I mean I watched quite a bit of the episodes but never really got hooked.

And anything with Joel in it is awesome. He's like one of my favorites inside the company.

Yeah, I don't really watch Red vs Blue anymore either, I dunno I think it's all the focus on animating everything instead of focusing on the story, comedy, and characters is what turned me off. Seasons 1 - 5 are the best. Season 1 starts off a bit slow but gets so good the closer it gets to Season 5. :P

• Like 1