Trophies won't pop

Dan_WatsonAU

I have a few online trophies that won't pop level 50 and a few others. Ive tried switching to a new character but nothing. Any ideas? I would like to plat this game but at the moment its looking unlikely.

[/quote

]

What others tho?

I posted this in another thread. Read the directions carefully and the level trophies will pop.

Level 25 trophy popped for me at Level 31, it didn't pop when I was doing missions, but when I decided to load up a race and do a solo run just before ranking up it wound up popping.

Level 50 trophy same as above, except I learned from my mistake and it popped for me at level 52.

Level 100 I took Azaan60's advice, when I got to about 1/2 bar from ranking to level 100. I went back into free roam in an invite only session, and got some 5 star wanted levels, when you evade the 5 star it's 500RP each time. I did this about 3 times, and once I hit 100 the trophy popped on the spot. 

So basically in laymans terms, work on leveling up in whatever game mode you choose. As soon as you get to about 1 bar or 1/2 a bar from ranking up, go into freeroam and do activities that pay RP, there are plenty. The trophies should pop with no issues.

Edited by Oxodation

I spent all day today trying to get 100% in the game, which I finally did. After the long grind I found the trophy didn't pop. So I contacted Rockstar about it and they told me to reset my system, because somehow that will make it happen. I'm quite annoyed by this since I saved after getting 100%, meaning I would have to start from the very beginning to do it again.

post-121692-0-57759600-1455399090_thumb.jpg