question about PSN profiles site

i noticed on this site it calculates the time it took for you to either 'platinum' or 'complete 100%' the games you play. where does this start from? does this start from the moment you first activate the game so that trophies appear at 0%, or from the moment you get your first trophy?

i ask because i like to see how long i take to get 100% in games. i have installed gta5 on my ps4 and as of now it stands at 0% trophies attained. i dont feel like playing this game just yet so might start on it later. if i start on it in say 1 months time and i 100% the game in 2 months, would psnprofiles say 'game completed in 2 months' or 'game completed in 3 months' depending on how long it calculates it from? if 3 months, should i delete the 0% trophyset and start the game later whenever i feel like it? should the trophies come back when i start it?

hope my questions make sense

thanks

thanks for the answers. if i delete the trophy set, and then i play the game and i know i done soemthing to earn a trophy (e.g. complete lamar's racing mission), would i still get the trophy and would my trophyset return, or does it stay gone after deleting it when it was at 0%? thanks

You can only delete trophy lists that you haven't earned any trophies for.

thanks for the answers. if i delete the trophy set, and then i play the game and i know i done soemthing to earn a trophy (e.g. complete lamar's racing mission), would i still get the trophy and would my trophyset return, or does it stay gone after deleting it when it was at 0%? thanks

The list will be added again once you do something that would earn a trophy. Otherwise it won't be added again.