Can't get an online match to connect.

Killbot0002

I haven't had a single online match even try to connect and its been searching for hours, am I doing something wrong or is everyone having trouble? Any advice would be appreciated.

THANKS DUDES!

Edited by Stevieboy
Gaming Sessions are to be used to find players, not the forums.

The problem is not on your end, Street Fighter V servers are currently experiencing issues.

Your not the only one, don't worry. Other people have told me, they are having issues connecting as well and you might have to wait a few days or weeks, before Capcom fixes the online problem.

Thanks guys, sorry stevie!

To be fair i don't think the OP was asking for people to join him in a game i think he was asking about the online functionality working. When you push to make your fighting game so online driven you had damn well better make sure it works, can you even earn fighting xp from the story mode if you aren't connected online?

capcom is so stupid to not even implement a system to punish rage quitters. i am lucky so far that i havent met any of such idiots in my region. most probably i am quite close to 100 online games now. 

the thing that irritates me the most is unable to upload to server when i win and when i lose, no issue uploading to server. damn!!!