Game keys on an account from another region

harsly

I'm not sure if a thread like this exists already, at least I couldn't find it.

There's an amazing deal on a US website for The Sly Collection for PS3 (2.49$ :o), and of course it's a digital key/code/whatever. So the key is for US accounts only, and my primary and only account is EU. So if I want to buy and use that code I'd have to make a US account (secondary account) and redeem&download it there, then play it on my (EU) account. Would that work? Although it's not much, I still don't want to throw money away if it won't work. :/

Again, I'm sorry a thread of this type exists already. 

Here's the deal :)

I'm not sure if a thread like this exists already, at least I couldn't find it.

There's an amazing deal on a US website for The Sly Collection for PS3 (2.49$ :o), and of course it's a digital key/code/whatever. So the key is for US accounts only, and my primary and only account is EU. So if I want to buy and use that code I'd have to make a US account (secondary account) and redeem&download it there, then play it on my (EU) account. Would that work? Although it's not much, I still don't want to throw money away if it won't work. :/

Again, I'm sorry a thread of this type exists already. 

Here's the deal  :)

Yes, that works.

Yes, I also bought Uncharted Nathan Drake collection on this website for $22,50. I got my digital key code in a few seconds after the payment was done. 
Harsley, it is best if you have an us ps account. Sometimes you get very good deals on websites or few times on the us ps store. This can save you quite a load of money. I think many other gamers do the same thing. I

Ps. Does anyone know how to create a topic? 

I thank you in advance for your help.

Yes, I also bought Uncharted Nathan Drake collection on this website for $22,50. I got my digital key code in a few seconds after the payment was done. 

Harsley, it is best if you have an us ps account. Sometimes you get very good deals on websites or few times on the us ps store. This can save you quite a load of money. I think many other gamers do the same thing. I

Ps. Does anyone know how to create a topic? 

I thank you in advance for your help.

Even better: Create a Canadian account. Buy Canadian PSN funds at pcgamesupply. Same prices and sales, lower costs.

Just to let anyone wanting to buy know, I bought it and got my code in 10 minutes. :)

123.jpg

yeah I bought that and it worked perfectly, $2.5 for 3 games, great deal

the same offer is on G2A too but for $5

Can you check if the vita version was also added to the download list? I think it was crossbuy for EU but I can't find anything definitive for the NA version. The vita version usually goes for $20 so that'd be a great deal for me.

Edited by kuuhaku