English Trophy List has appeared!

iamDTS-X

I think we are pretty close to the release of this game, looked on the website and it says Spring 2016. With the trophy list popping up, i have a feeling it will be out pretty soon. I don't think it will get a physical release however.

They've confirmed it as a digital only release. Considering this is the first time that Acttil is releasing a Vita game by themselves (They had some help via Atlus with the physical copies of Superbeat Xonic) it doesn't bother me too much to see a digital only release. If it was Bandai Namco, who seem to be releasing just about all of their Vita games as digital only, then I would be upset.

As for the trophies, Actually I've only grazed over it just now. Still need to some more research for the game itself. Gotta see if it's something I would play.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Weird. I thought it saw this game available on the PSN Store?

Correct it came out May 3rd both US and Europe as a digital title only, I forgot all about it and was hyped to play this one as well.

I was reading a bit on trophies and a post said there are no missables as well. Trying to confirm that,

Edited by fisty123

Correct it came out May 3rd both US and Europe as a digital title only, I forgot all about it and was hyped to play this one as well.

I was reading a bit on trophies and a post said there are no missables as well. Trying to confirm that,

Ok, because just like Severed, I have never heard of this game until I looked through the "What's new this month" part of the PSN Store and noticed that it was a dungeon crawler RPG.

Edited by GarciaFever

• 7 months later...
On 5/16/2016 at 8:10 PM, fisty123 said:

I seen a post on gamefaq that said no trophy is missable. How is the game I have it brought but have added to my "try and play this year list"

Can be played like there is no missable, but maybe be careful with this step.

" Proceed through Chapter 18 and the Final Chapter. Work on any of the above that you may have missed, and also the following, which can only be unlocked in this final arc. Do not step into the portal to the final boss fight "

It is currently $4.49 with plus. Is this game even fun at all?

• 3 years later...
On December 31, 2016 at 2:50 PM, NERVergoproxy said:

Can be played like there is no missable, but maybe be careful with this step.

" Proceed through Chapter 18 and the Final Chapter. Work on any of the above that you may have missed, and also the following, which can only be unlocked in this final arc. Do not step into the portal to the final boss fight "

It is currently $4.49 with plus. Is this game even fun at all?

Four years late but the answer is no. It's one of biggest piles of trash I ever played on the Vita. You're better off buying some laxative and seeing how long you can hold it in instead of wasting money on this garbage.  

28 minutes ago, Red-River13 said:

Four years late but the answer is no. It's one of biggest piles of trash I ever played on the Vita. You're better off buying some laxative and seeing how long you can hold it in instead of wasting money on this garbage.  

Yeah in the end I decided not to get it. After that 4.99 price..it never dropped a sale again though for the last 4years...other than dropping its MSRP to 14.99.
A shame, it looks like a neat unique game.