PSNP SFV Online tournament 2 (Sign ups open now)

Wavergray

Alright, the tournament is over and the winner is minh2t with (vega/claw) :yay: Here is your trophy:

Ltr4oZp.png

Here's the final bracket:

47ZLMRc.png

The replays of each match are coming soon.

The next tournament won't happen until 8 player lobbies are available so we can spectate and maybe stream the tournament.

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1

The first part of round 1, round 2, and Losers round 1 replays are up and the replay of the Finals is also up.

All replays are in the first post of this thread.

I'm not sure if anyone else recorded their matches so that maybe all the replays we have for now.

I finally figured out how to find replays on the CFN so I'll have all the replays up later today.

I'm watching the replays and I think minh2t's Vega/Claw traumatized Kumies/Panties. Their first set was really close, but the finals was more or less a shutout in minh2t favor.

Edited by soultaker655

• 7 months later...

I'd be down for something like this. Like Tomoko said, I also have no problem waiting till mid December. I'm not too confident in myself managing something like this anyways. It also gives me more time to train and practice.  

Edited by - Cammy -

• 1 month later...
On 10/24/2016 at 4:57 AM, JOEYGGDXDREAPER7 said:

Sure, I would be down. This Gold player would not mind getting involved. I dnt want to be an organizer, but would love more PvP experience to train against before I go back to tournaments like CEO and such next year. I love tournaments :3

On 10/25/2016 at 4:00 PM, Tomoko Kuroki said:

I don't mind, i'll wait for mid December if it helps get more people 

On 10/30/2016 at 10:56 PM, - Cammy - said:

I'd be down for something like this. Like Tomoko said, I also have no problem waiting till mid December. I'm not too confident in myself managing something like this anyways. It also gives me more time to train and practice.  

On 10/31/2016 at 0:41 AM, Zanzarro said:

I'm down. Would appreciate if someone lets me know in PSN though.

So do you guys want to do this new tournament before or after the season 2 patch drops?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...