Echo glitched?

I think I may have experienced a glitch or maybe some collectibles are missable on this game. Right now that I am level 30, I started to get all collectibles in the game, but I don't know how to get this one. I think is inside the bulding but I do not have any option to enter there. Any suggestions?

K9XHj6v.png

If this one is missable, I think I would need to join someone's game when he/she just starts and get the Echo.

All replies will be appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

post-102336-0-77012700-1458010804_thumb.png

I'm at level 7 and it doesn't show up at all when I search the area. It might be one for a side quest I haven't started yet that you've already collected and the icon hasn't gone away for whatever reason. Or it may be down in an underground area that has an entrance far from that location. Or it might be legitimately glitched.

• Like 1

You can only reach that Echo after completing the story. There is 1 glitched echo on Tenderlion if I'm not mistaken. Even though you take it, the emblem still stays on the map. That's the only one I've come across. All others work fine and are collectible

• Like 1

Ok, good to hear it's story related. I must have ran around the block about 5 times thinking i missed a ladder, door or path into the building. I have also noticed the echo in the Tenderloin thag doesn't disappear. The good thing is it does show I have collected all echoes in Tenderloin.

I'm at level 7 and it doesn't show up at all when I search the area. It might be one for a side quest I haven't started yet that you've already collected and the icon hasn't gone away for whatever reason. Or it may be down in an underground area that has an entrance far from that location. Or it might be legitimately glitched.

This echo is story related so don't worry about it. Just keep going you will get access to it later

You can only reach that Echo after completing the story. There is 1 glitched echo on Tenderlion if I'm not mistaken. Even though you take it, the emblem still stays on the map. That's the only one I've come across. All others work fine and are collectible

Thanks a lot for all that useful replies guys. Really appreciated. 

Edited by er_campanario

Carful as this Echo actually can glitch! If you complete the final mission before completing all other missions (joining another player to do it on their world), the door might not unlock. I experienced this glitch and now need to create a new character to collect the echo.

In case your wondering, I did go back through and complete the mission in my own world and even waited for daily reset, to no avail.

Edited by sgttrumbo