Should i buy a PS Vita?

riverflex18

Thanks for all the replies, everyone. Someone on the thread mentioned that based on the games on my profile, that i probably wouldn't like the Vita. But that's exactly why i want the Vita! Im open to many genres and platforms. (Except xbox tehe) im used to nintendo platforms as well so i think psv games would sit right with me :)

• Like 1

I recommend this set for the original Vita: http://www.amazon.com/PSVita-Trigger-Grips-Sony-PS-Vita/dp/B0072A4JVW

Makes reaching the back touchpad a little difficult at times, but overall much more comfortable for long periods of time.

Thanks, but I forgot to mention mine's the 2000 model :P

EDIT: Never mind, I found the link to the 2000 version on the FAQ.

Edited by jrdemr

Which ones would you recommend?

These ones have been great for the original vita, but I'm not totally sure if there's a 2000 version.  Only problem is you can't charge while you're using it.

http://www.amazon.com/CTA-Digital-Vita-Hand-Grip-playstation/dp/B0073ESZ58/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1459191691&sr=1-1&keywords=cta+vita+grips

There are other sets with very similar designs such as this set of grips/battery pack from Nyko (which is a 2000 version), which seem to be pretty well received.  I would read the reviews first though as some people have some issues with the battery pack part.

http://www.amazon.com/Nyko-Power-Grip-Vita-PCH-2000-playstation/dp/B00G9X4YRM/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1459191828&sr=1-1&keywords=vita+2000+grips

• Like 1

Thanks for all the replies, everyone. Someone on the thread mentioned that based on the games on my profile, that i probably wouldn't like the Vita. But that's exactly why i want the Vita! Im open to many genres and platforms. (Except xbox tehe) im used to nintendo platforms as well so i think psv games would sit right with me :)

That is definitely a positive outlook you have!

But the main point was probably that... if you haven't started any similar games on your PS3/PS4, it's hard seeing it change just because of a new console.

In any case, I do hope you enter the world of Vita =D

Satoshi, you should (if you havn't already) compile a list of PS Vita games that could appeal to people with different tastes especially for a thread like this.

You know the sort of thing, games for people who dislike JRPG's, that type of thing... to help people judge if the Vita is for them.

I think you would be the best person to do this and I think it could be a most helpful link to throw into these threads/sticky.

Satoshi, you should (if you havn't already) compile a list of PS Vita games that could appeal to people with different tastes especially for a thread like this.

You know the sort of thing, games for people who dislike JRPG's, that type of thing... to help people judge if the Vita is for them.

I think you would be the best person to do this and I think it could be a most helpful link to throw into these threads/sticky.

So, in other words, games I don't plan to play on Vita, huh... 

Ugh, that may be interesting =D I may do that and others could add other games.

• Like 1