Go Kart Street Races?

WatertownsFinest

At the marked location in the picture should be a golden trophy like at the carnival to start the first street race. If it isn't there, have you altered your HUD or map in the SELECT menu?

yeah i have no idea. i havent altered anything. i go to the carnival ones and it says "race 5" and ive beat it and still nothing else pops up on the map

If anything ill just make a new save for that as my last trophy. There isnt a room trophy for street races is there? id hate to have to do a complete new game

I dont know what the problem is. Ive replayed the 5th carnival race 3 times. theres no f****** street races any time of day. Im the only one that is having this problem lol

If anything ill just make a new save for that as my last trophy. There isnt a room trophy for street races is there? id hate to have to do a complete new game

I dont know what the problem is. Ive replayed the 5th carnival race 3 times. theres no f****** street races any time of day. Im the only one that is having this problem lol

Well good luck, hope you get it to wok - and no there is no room trophy for the street races.

It happened to me too.. Somehow, I got to chapter 5, unlocked the Go Kart Street Race 3, played and won it.. suddenly the Pole Position trophy pops and the other 2 Go Kart street races appeared! Like WTF?!