Soundtrack

So i just got the trilogy pack and as vice city is my fav started there only done 2 missions but I was wondering about the radio stations did they cut songs out of the game or have I just been unlucky to hit the same few songs every time

Just vice city's soundtrack was as much of a part of me loving the game as the gameplay

So i just got the trilogy pack and as vice city is my fav started there only done 2 missions but I was wondering about the radio stations did they cut songs out of the game or have I just been unlucky to hit the same few songs every time

Just vice city's soundtrack was as much of a part of me loving the game as the gameplay

Yeah some songs have been cut out on many versions of the game due to licensing issues, I think more than 10 songs have been cut out.

Billie Jean from MJ is one of them.

I can confirm all the stations are there still but not sure about all the tracks

Yeah some songs have been cut out on many versions of the game due to licensing issues, I think more than 10 songs have been cut out.

Billie Jean from MJ is one of them.

Shoot guess it was to much to hope for that they still had each of the 30 plus tracks for each station guess that also applies to the other 2 in the trilogy

I can confirm all the stations are there still but not sure about all the tracks

Shoot guess it was to much to hope for that they still had each of the 30 plus tracks for each station guess that also applies to the other 2 in the trilogy

There are some songs cut out from San Andreas as well, but I think not as many as Vice City. I don't know about GTA 3.

Oh I have the soundtrack it's on an external hard drive some place is there a list of the songs left in

I did not find one review of this version that even mentioned missing songs thing that would be a big part of a review lol

But really, it's just some licensed music... who cares? =P The most important part to me about the soundtracks, sound and music in games is the original works. In GTA that would be all the original audio recorded. Like radio talk show, interviews, talking about the music, advertisements etc etc etc. :P

Imagine if Lazlow was removed... o.o

Edited by MMDE

But really, it's just some licensed music... who cares? =P The most important part to me about the soundtracks, sound and music in games is the original works. In GTA that would be all the original audio recorded. Like radio talk show, interviews, talking about the music, advertisements etc etc etc. :P

As I said it's more memories it was the first game soundtrack that I really liked and it was a massive part of the game for me not saying it ruins the game just that it seemed odd that there was like 4 songs and no one had said anything about it during reviews and comparisons to the ps2 game

Edited by Romanus1