Trophy Glitches (Bonfire/Estus)

Infected Elite

can someone confirm the max numbers?

i have my estus at 12 with a +9, and my bonfire says bonfire intensity is 10. i didnt get EITHER trophy. but im almost 100% sure i got all the shards/bones...

You need a total of 15 Estus Flask upgraded +10 (bonfire level 11)

• Like 1

yeah i had just read that and went back and got the few i missed :)

Did you get the Sacred Oath miracle? I think my game glitched on that one because I offered 10 sunlight medals in the altar and I didint get the miracle.

i havent even touched on any of the spells or rings, probably going to save that for NG++

So is it safe to assume that, although +1 and +2 versions of rings can be found in later NG+ games, so too can the original versions? That is, the Ring of Evil Eye +1 doesn't somehow replace the Ring of Evil Eye, or anything like that? 

I've been playing blind, but am a bit disappointed in this "collect all rings" trophy, since I know that higher-level versions exist.

i was wrong with my max numbers. i missed a few. got them all now though.

15 estus with 11 bonfire (or a +10)

You need a total of 15 Estus Flask upgraded +10 (bonfire level 11)

How are you managing to get 15 estus flasks? I've reinforced mine to the max and popped the trophy yet I only have 14.

Edit.

Ahhh I see now. One of my uses was alloted to the ashen estus flask.

Edited by FilmFanatic

the rings dont get replaced at all, so if youre on NG++, all of the rings should be in that playthrough, if you havent gotten them all. Im not sure if i want to collect that many rings, Seems tedious. as does doing certain covenant rankings per playthrough, i probably need 2.5 more even though i  got 2 endings already