[Feedback] Site Trophies

It doesn't hurt to plan ahead. As for the concerns about spamming, the spam-able ones could be set as hidden. OH YEAH!

actually....the intro section's posts are set to not count towards your post count, so having trophies for that is basically impossible, and since sly was one of the people who didnt want those posts to count on .com....that wont be happening any time soon.

actually....the intro section's posts are set to not count towards your post count, so having trophies for that is basically impossible, and since sly was one of the people who didnt want those posts to count on .com....that wont be happening any time soon.

How do you know that the posts in the Introductions subforum can't be track even though they don't count towards post count?

How do you know that the posts in the Introductions subforum can't be track even though they don't count towards post count?

because sine there is a lack of them being counted of your post count, it means you would physically need to count out every time you post in the intro forums, and keep track, because the section of your profile that shoes your posts doesn't keep every post you've made. I'm not sure about anyone else, but im not going to go through every intro thread to count my posts for a site trophy :/

because sine there is a lack of them being counted of your post count, it means you would physically need to count out every time you post in the intro forums, and keep track, because the section of your profile that shoes your posts doesn't keep every post you've made. I'm not sure about anyone else, but im not going to go through every intro thread to count my posts for a site trophy :/

Dude, there are still plenty of hidden statistics that can be kept track of that you don't know about. Secondly, I can find out how many different Introduction topics where I've posted in a matter of seconds (not that I would even need to, as it's probably already track-able). Go to the Introduction subforum, filter it to topics you've replied in, show all topics, CTRL + F "replies" and subtract one for the "Most Replies" in the filter and another if you've posted your own intro. Done.

That's one I like. I don't think many people would change their birthdate for this, but oh well- boosters gonna boost.

yeah, it would still be nice if it was added :)

new idea!

Starting the PS3

- Play 10 PS3 games

Better than the XBox 360

- Play 25 games

I Love These Games!

- Play 50 PS3 games

PS3 'Til i Die!

- Play 100 PS3 games

• Like 1