ゴッドイーター Resurrection & GE 2 Rage Burst Western Release date

GE2RB-Day-One-Edition-Dated-600x400.jpg

God Eater Resurrection and God Eater 2 Rage Burst have been confirmed for localization last year 

I
FUCKING
KNEW

IT!

I knew it, guys, I knew it was gonna happen after Resurrection was announced =D

GOD EATER, PEOPLE, GOD EATER!

And yesterday, Bamco unveiled the actual release date for western shores.

North America

God Eater Ressurection will be out on June 28

God Eater 2 Rage Burst will be out on August 30

Europe

Both games will be out on August 30

And... Europe wins this time because the RB will be physical on BOTH PSV and PS4! NA will obviously have only PS4 physical. And another win for Europe! Resurrection will be automatically bundled with Rage Burst! At no additional cost! For both Vita and PS4!

NA will have to pre-order one of the two bundles (PS4 only) to gain access to both games.

PlayStation 4 Physical Bundle

Customers who pre-order the physical Day-One Edition of God Eater 2: Rage Burst will be guaranteed to receive the following items:

• God Eater 2: Rage Burst software
  • Digital download voucher for God Eater 2: Resurrection
  • Digital download for exclusive DLC costumes from Sword Art Online: Hollow RealizationTales of Zestiria, and Tokyo Ghoul

PlayStation Network Digital Bundle

Digitally pre-order God Eater 2: Rage Burst for PlayStation 4 system through the PlayStation Network for the following items:

• Digital download of God Eater 2: Rage Burst software
  • Instant access to digital version of God Eater: Resurrection when it is available June 28, 2016
  • Digital download for exclusive DLC costumes from Sword Art Online: Hollow RealizationTales of Zestiria, and Tokyo Ghoul

So, if you plan to purchase both games, wait until RB comes. Pretty much the only reason to get GRR is already having the RB one =D

EU does get Resurrection later than NA but... 

We all know what happens on June 28 :awesome: And we all know our Vita-tans will be more than occupied :awesome:

Okay Bamco, first you surprise everyone with GE localization, then you kill the hype with ENG only dub and now you once again do something awesome?! Screw that! =D

As always, courtesy of Gema-tan.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

So Resurrection comes out June 28, or is it Rage Burst that comes out the 28th? Because i'm somewhat confused when you said: 

Resurrection comes out June 28. Rage Burst will be released at the end of August.

Does anyone know if we will be able to carry the savedata from Resurrection to Rage Burst?

Going to rage at Namco for shortchipping NA. Going to get both games when they are under 6....if they don't clarify for NA or come up with a limited physical version.

NA vita does not get Resurrection Code and no physical either.

If there was Day one Rage Burst Vita phsicai with Ressurection code...I would buy.

Heck...both games physically at full price...I would be happy.

Namco giving all the physical stuff to EU...One Piece PW 3, Burning Blood.....

Edited by Kishnabe

Satoshi was referring to Zero Time Dilemma :P

:awesome: :awesome:

Does anyone know if we will be able to carry the savedata from Resurrection to Rage Burst?

Nothing confirmed, but I wouldn't count on it.

While GRR is supposed to be something like the first game, it's still the newest developed one... it would be weird if we could bring data to an older game (albeit sequel timeline-wise =D)

• 2 months later...

Coming out in 2 days, so excited. I wish NA preorders for Vita counts as well.

That would be good, but it is very unlikely too happen.

With GE in two days, how am I supposed to have enough time to play this, Trails of Cold Steel, work and sleep??

That would be good, but it is very unlikely too happen.

With GE in two days, how am I supposed to have enough time to play this, Trails of Cold Steel, work and sleep??

Compromise....Trails of Cold Steel deserves your full attention. God Eater can wait.

Best game on the vita.

Well that's easy. You cut out the sleeping part. Some things are just more important.  :P

I had no idea Resurrection was bundled with Rage Burst. With the Vita version only being £25, that's a steal! I'd be a fool not to buy this at launch.

I had no idea Resurrection was bundled with Rage Burst. With the Vita version only being £25, that's a steal! I'd be a fool not to buy this at launch.

It is a bundle for PS4 only (unless it changes on Tuesday). You preorder Rage Burst, get Resurrection DL code for free.

But some players at different sites claim that the Vita version of Resurrection will be only $20, so it may still be a good deal.

It is a bundle for PS4 only (unless it changes on Tuesday). You preorder Rage Burst, get Resurrection DL code for free.

But some players at different sites claim that the Vita version of Resurrection will be only $20, so it may still be a good deal.

It is? I mean that would explain the price difference, but the box art for the Vita version also says it includes Resurrection. I was mostly going of what Satoshi said in the opening post. He knows his stuff.  :P

And another win for Europe! Resurrection will be automatically bundled with Rage Burst! At no additional cost! For both Vita and PS4!

Now I'm super confused...  xD

Wolfie is EU (technically, okay? :awesome: :awesome:), EU (technically) wins :P

We don't get GER on Zero Time Dilemma day (another win, because everyone will OBVIOUSLY be busy with ZTD) but on August 30 together with GE2 as a bundle ;)

NA does not get Vita physical version, that's why free GER bundle is only applicable to PS4 version and PSN pre-order (because Vita does not exist for Sony).

81LEobXsj-L._SX466_.jpg

It is? I mean that would explain the price difference, but the box art for the Vita version also says it includes Resurrection. I was mostly going of what Satoshi said in the opening post. He knows his stuff.   :P

Now I'm super confused...   xD

Don't trust Americans, they are jelly :awesome:

Our beloved Vita-tan awards us in the EU (technically) :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1