Exist Archive confirmed for West! WITH DUAL AUDIO

Satoshi Ookami

(I did say West, but read US, since we all know West == US and EU does not exist :awesome:)

Exist-Archive-West-Oct.jpg

This time, it's not XSEED-sama that saves anime games but Aksys! 

And it will be BOTH digital AND physical for BOTH PSV and PS4! 

In case you don't know about the game, it's pretty interesting story driven JRPG in a side view format (something that does not happen often =D)

And the long awaited date is... October 18.

Oh my god, I can't believe how many JRPGs we are getting this year =D Seriously, 2016 is the year of Japan =D

For more info follow both Gematsu and US PS Blog!

http://gematsu.com/2016/04/exist-archive-coming-north-america-october-18

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/04/25/exist-archive-the-other-side-of-the-sky-launches-october-18-on-ps4-ps-vita/#comment-1154762

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

Hm, so how many titles from *that picture* still need to be confirmed?

We are already getting Ray Gigant, God Eaters, maybe Setsuna (Vita ver, that is) if the demand is high enough, that Personified Xanadu impostor, Stranger of the Sword City... 

Well, it's not like I need money anyway... heh-heh...

Well, most importantly, Xanadu =D

Probably most known are Chaos;Head, Luminious Arc and Operation Babel

Oops, I've completely forgot about Labyrinth of Refrain.

Still refuse to see Tokyo Xanadu as Xanadu though. At least Next will soon be (officially) localized... thanks to you-know-who, as usual.

Tom has also expressed the interest of bringing Zwei! to the west as well multiple times, so maybe eventually we'll get the whole Falcom PC library here. 

And while I'm not that interested in Zwei!, or in those two last Brandish games, I do want to play Dinosaur Ressurection. Like, badly. Really-really badly. 

Edited by NetEntity

• 5 months later...

I can't believe I wasn't aware of this. I thought I was on top of all these niche games. :P

The game looks awesome! I watched a trailer, and there are parts that look a lot like Valkyrie Profile 2. HELL YES!!! xD

It's a shame about there not being physical copies for Europe. I may end up importing it, because I'd much prefer to have a physical copy, especially when I'm paying that much for it. I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this one.

• 2 months later...

I'll be getting the physical PS4 version sometime today thanks to a friend on Player.me who bought it for me from Amazon while it was about $16 for Christmas.

How would you rate the difficulty of the trophies?

Edited by Shaun

• 1 month later...
On 12/21/2016 at 3:47 PM, Shaun said:

I'll be getting the physical PS4 version sometime today thanks to a friend on Player.me who bought it for me from Amazon while it was about $16 for Christmas.

How would you rate the difficulty of the trophies?

Wondering this as well as if there are any missables. I got the game for $20 a month or so ago but I've been hesitant to start it without much trophy information out there.