Is It Worth It?

ayeitsmikko

Hello guys! 

As a fellow trophy hunter I've been itching to find a game with an easy list, but at the same time have a bit of humor added into it. I was very skeptical about this game. However, I've seen some YouTuber's play through it and they seem to have fun with it.

Right now (April 26,2016) it's on sale on the PSN for $2.49 for PS up until May 2, 2016. 

Thoughts? I'm really debating on getting it. I know it's just $2.49, but like I don't want it to be a waste you know?

EDIT: The sequel is also on sale for $4.99: Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star. Really tempted to get both lol.

Edited by ayeitsmikko

Hello guys! 

As a fellow trophy hunter I've been itching to find a game with an easy list, but at the same time have a bit of humor added into it. I was very skeptical about this game. However, I've seen some YouTuber's play through it and they seem to have fun with it.

Right now (April 26,2016) it's on sale on the PSN for $2.49 for PS up until May 2, 2016. 

Thoughts? I'm really debating on getting it. I know it's just $2.49, but like I don't want it to be a waste you know?

EDIT: The sequel is also on sale for $4.99: Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star. Really tempted to get both lol.

Well do you like Visual Novels and can tolerate bird puns?

• Like 1

I played both and didn't find them that good.

The first one is pretty cheap at that price though, you have plenty of time to finish it before the end of the week to decide if you want the sequel. I found the first one to be much better than the second one, especially because of the BBL ending. That story ending alone made the game worth it.

• Like 1

I played both and didn't find them that good.

The first one is pretty cheap at that price though, you have plenty of time to finish it before the end of the week to decide if you want the sequel. I found the first one to be much better than the second one, especially because of the BBL ending. That story ending alone made the game worth it.

Hmm okay, I'll take your word on the first one. I'll see how it goes. Thank you! 

I only played the first one, and found the story to be a drudge to read. Eventually, I just turned on skip, and just went for the easy trophies. Oh well, if you liked what you saw of the story on yt, then it shouldn't be too bad for you. Regardless, 2.50 to try out a game and guarantee some easy trophies is well worth the cost.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It's worth it! At first I had no idea it was all male pigeons, but as Demon reminded me, they're just pigeons.

After I got the bad ending(first ending I got :'( ) I got hooked. It's quick to go through and fun if you like these type of games ala Clannad, etc