How hard is the platinum?

10-15 hours. If you do boost the MP, you could probably drop that closer to 10. I also didn't realize the donut trick for the boost events, and the last couple took at least an hour.

Thanks! That's not bad at all! Especially for a game I'm enjoying! I hope it gets the online exposure like rocket league. It reminds me of mario cart a lot, so nostalgia is playing a big role for me lol

Thanks! That's not bad at all! Especially for a game I'm enjoying! I hope it gets the online exposure like rocket league. It reminds me of mario cart a lot, so nostalgia is playing a big role for me lol

I don't see this as having much online staying power. It's a racer. Once you know the tracks, it becomes pretty repetitive.

Rocket League was crazy fun as each match was so different. Skill might help you to pull off better moves, but the game still had a unique chaos and unpredictability about it, so no 2 matches ended up playing out the same way.

It took me 11 hours to platinum this haha. I'm giving it a 1/10. Nothing is hard. Use the cars with the highest handling from each class. Spin a circle on drifts. Only power up the car you're using or going to use until the end and you'll be faster than every car on the track.

I personally, am finding this game hard... Not the WHOLE game just like 2 or 3 events so far; I have only finished the main campaign and not much of the special events but have already suffered...