Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Single Player Review

And IGN goes and gives this masterpiece of a game a 9/10. The same IGN reviewer will give Infinite Warfare a 10/10.

Great review by you. Good writing.

DF007gamer.png

Oh wow someone doesn't think the game is completely and utterly perfect! The heresy!

Never been a fan of this series. Just a dull, generic third person shooter with laughable AI and bullet sponge enemies with CINEMATIC moments. 

• Like 2

Oh wow someone doesn't think the game is completely and utterly perfect! The heresy!

Never been a fan of this series. Just a dull, generic third person shooter with laughable AI and bullet sponge enemies with CINEMATIC moments. 

LOL you doing exactly what I'm doing. Giving an opinion. Just like you don't like my say is the exact way I didn't like the reviewer on IGN review. 

Go respawn somewhere else

Seeing as this is just a single player review, it might be appropriate to announce so in the topic title rather than someone coming expecting a full review and finding half the game reviewed...

No screenshots either? Meh.

Edited the topic title. I have several screenshots I took of my game, however I don't have nearly enough as I kept forgetting to tap the Share button because I got so absorbed in the action. Rest assured they will come once I get the rest.

Enjoyed your review. Some spoilers ahead sooo...

I think I must be the only person who found the whole brother thing a bit annoying. It was def a darker serious tone throughout which while I did enjoy, I prefer the tone the previous games had. chloe no show is weak too. I actually would rather they did kill nath though the ending was a total anti climax. And no mythical creatures...ffs it's uncharted it should have that and I was disappointed no ghost pirates appear.

Graphics and gameplay are top notch though.

I still think u2 is by far the better game and story (new mechanics aside) but 4 is a close..er..second. It is still easily the best game in years tho..just compared to 2 it falls short for me. Still it's around a for me so hopefully didn't sound too damming

Edited by VitalFury

Umm, he gave HIS opinion just like you gave YOURS!  The heresy!

Edited by milanbarca82

Spot on review for a fantastic game. I had no problems with the ending except that it was the end of this series.

I enjoyed the brother angle more than expected because it reminded me of my brother and I. It worked really well.