Worth a purchase?

Stargazer2600

I have never played a Far cry game before but this one looked interesting. Ill be honest that i dont know a whole lot about it but i did look up gameplay and such and it looks decent. I looked at the trophies and they seem hard but since i never played a far cry maybe they are easy? Im just scared of buying a new game and not liking it since i cant afford to throw away $60 :/

If anyone wants to look at my trophies and see the games i play and base whether they think i would like that title based on what i do play. it would be much appreciated

• Like 1

Personally, for me I'm waiting for WiLD, looks very similar gameplay wise, but I'm almost certain it will have a better story. It also won't be published by Ubisoft so there's the decent chance of it not releasing like a broken piece of shit.

Edited by LetsTurnJu-On
  • Like 1

Personally, for me I'm waiting for WiLD, looks very similar gameplay wise, but I'm almost certain it will have a better story. It also won't be published by Ubisoft so there's the decent chance of it not releasing like a broken piece of shit.

see I like the idea of being a caveman and hunting and stuff. You say wild is similar?

see I like the idea of being a caveman and hunting and stuff. You say wild is similar?

Yeah, I mean, it will probably have more of a story aspect, than capturing bases and FarCry stuff, but the gameplay elements look very similar. Even hunting and controlling animals.

It's a really good game. It's not as good as Far Cry 3 or 4 but it's still pretty good. The whole Caveman theme was pretty well done I thought. I also never ran into any bugs or anything surprisingly as well. Oh and I'm not sure if this matters to you or anything but the game has an install size of 10 Gigs. Which is very very small.