Your Most Memorable Character Deaths [Spoilers]

LeeMcD-

Obvious spoilers ahead but please try to give fair warning anyway. Don't want to accidentally ruin any games for people :P

Dragon Age

There's a few in this. The first would be Duncan's death. I think it's memorable simply because of how much of a badass he was in his final moments. Killing the ogre and other darkspawn around him until they finally get the better of him.

The other is your own sacrifice at the end to kill the Archdemon. Holy fuck that was tense. I think the aftermath is what really made this memorable as you saw the results of your actions and the other character's reactions to your death.

Resident Evil 4

Poor Luis Sera :( I was really starting to like him before Saddler impaled him through the chest with his tentacles

Call of Duty 4

Gaz. I actually liked him despite how little character development was in the game. I'm not sure why, I just did. Seeing get a coup de grace at the end on the bridge sucked.

Dead Space

Nicole is dead the entire time O_O Although technically she doesn't die in the game, she was a big enough part to it and to Isaac. It was a pretty big "woah" moment for me in the game :P

Edited by Lee
  • Like 1

----------------------------------------------SPOILERS---------------------------------------------------------

Resident 1

(a lot of characters from S.T.A.R.S. Alpha and Bravo team)

Resident Evil 2

(Ada,but finally wasnt real,she saved with scars as we learn from Epilogues of Resident Evil 3)and the victims of Chief Irons

Resident Evil 3

(Mikhail in train with Nemesis to save Jill and Carlos)

Resident Evil:Code Veronica

(Alfred Ashford with blood on wall when trying to free from cold his twin sister)

Silent Hill 1

(Harry Mason in BAD - Ending dead in the car)(Cybil in Amusement Park if you dont throw away the virus from her)(Of course ....The most emotional moment is from Lisa Garland in Hospital even if she doesnt die there yet )

Silent Hill 2

(The "fake"deaths of Maria 3 times to"punish"James for his actions to her dead wife)

Silent Hill 3

(Harry Mason....When Heather returns to her home in his sofa...)

Silent Hill 4:The Room

(The death of Cynthia Velasquez in Subwy ....and the great music for support and many of Walter's Sullivan victims)

Silent Hill:Homecoming

(Dr Flitch and the scene of Margaret putting out the life of her daughter,of course the deaths of Alex Shepherd's mother and father)

Silent Hill:Downpour

(If you choose to kill as Boogeyman Anne and the radio station with Bobby Ricks is an amazing and scarry video)

Project Zero 2

(The dead in normal ending of the one of twins by the hands of her own sister(Mio-Mayu)

Dead Space 1

(Isaak's dead wife)

I Am Alive

(the main character is already dead when the game begins and his wife showing all the cameras videos that he took while was still alive)

Sure when i remember more i will come back :D

Edited by Survival Horror

Dino Crisis -

Tom being either ripped apart in the doctors office or bleeding to death in the computer room depending on if you chose Gail or Rick's path.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 -

Shepherd getting a knife in the eye.

Resident Evil 2 -

The "Will Smith" cop transforming into a zombie.

Resident Evil 0 -

Edward in zombie form in the passenger car. It's even more messed up if you enter the car with Rebecca because a cutscene will play.

Metal Gear Solid -

Sniper Wolf being executed.

Metal Gear Solid -

Grey Fox being crushed by REX.

Metal Gear Solid -

Vulcan Raven being devoured by ravens.

Metal Gear Solid -

Liquid Snake dying of a heart attack induced by FOXDIE when Snake and Meryl are pinned under the jeep.

Battlefield 3 -

Solomon beheading Miller on camera.

God of War III -

Killing Cronos.

Final Fantasy II

As I mentioned in another topic, seeing Tellah the Sage kill himself to cast the most powerful black magic in existance in the name of his dead Daughter at the villian Golbez only to have it not kill him was just sad for child-me. For him to live only long enough afterwards to lament his failure (out-loud, of course) back by the beautifully sad music of the game is just a god-awful death scene. So awful, I will never forget it!

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Yours... The nuke...

Dragon Age II

Your mother is kidnapped, murdered, stitched into other women, and made into the sex slave of a bloodmage. You did not save here. Good job, Hawke!

Nier

When nier gives up his life just to save Kaine, he also gives up all he had, including the fact he existed. he just disappears. And your save gets deleted, which makes perfect sense, since you never existed.

Edited by Kirbz

John Marston death was truely shocking I didn't see that coming until you walk back through the barn doors and see the amount of soldiers ready to shoot

And

Metal Gear Solid 4 Big Boss Death just as he appears and finally makes peace with his last living son and then to be struck down again by foxdie :'(

Please edit your post and add spoiler tags. I know the thread title says spoilers but you need to add individual spoilers for the games you listed so people don't accidentally get a game ruined.

Sorry man, didnt know how to put on the spoiler tab.

Modern Warfare 3

When soap died in mw3. it was an epic death pretty cool how it happened, very dramatic

Thank you queers who didn do spoiler. ruined a game for me.

Your welcome.