Social Gamer

Baker

How do you unlock this trophy? I already won over a 100 games. In the leaderboards I'm stuck at 14 barrier wins and 19 survival wins. Do you need to win 20 in a row?

I don't know how but it finally unlocked

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Unfortunately this whole game is glitchy like hell. I played it mainly on Vita but couldn't finish it because it made a game save at certain point (around the 30th level) and every time i loaded the game (even on PS4) that save was loaded not the one that was created before i closed the game. And i couldn't help it, i uploaded a different save then downloaded it, i deleted the game save from the menu etc. Nothing helped, and its so disappointing. I tried to walkthrough without closing the game but at a point it crashed and needed to be restarted and than the glitched game save loaded. This game is just poor in every aspect so if you are about to go after the trophies save yourself from a lot of rage and play with anything else. This game is a fine example of sloppy programming.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got this trophy.  If you have a PS4 and Vita, it lets you play Multiplayer and Survival against yourself.  Just be signed in to the same account.  Go to Barrier and have one ship get farther than the other x20.  While you're at it, go for "The Survivalist", and "The Survivalist's 2nd Challenge"(DLC) trophies if you don't already have them.  That's how I did it.  All three in one shot.

• Like 1