Time for the Hunt

Tearraven

Welcome to the site and congratulations on the first 2 platinums.

For boosting there will either be an official topic, which is pretty rare, or you'll want to use the Sessions feature. Here's a link to the topic that talks about that part more What To Do When You Want To Boost A Trophy

Thank you! Will be sure to check out the Sessions feature!

Thank you for all the warm welcomes! I am looking forward to spending time on here meeting who I am able out of this large and seemingly excellent community! 

One question, when/why did you decide to trophy hunt? you've been casually playing games for a while now and I'm just curious :P

I've always enjoyed hunting achievements on Xbox, but I was sad I never got anything for completing every achievement. I saw the Platinum trophies on Playstation's side and figured I could start going for it.

While true that I've been gaming for awhile, I never was steady on the Sony side as I'm mostly a PC gamer. An office job kinda killed PC gaming for me and so I've been gaming on consoles more.

Finally, trophy hunting gives me a reason to stick to a game when I used to swap games after only a few hours of playing (as my game history shows)

I've always enjoyed hunting achievements on Xbox, but I was sad I never got anything for completing every achievement. I saw the Platinum trophies on Playstation's side and figured I could start going for it.

While true that I've been gaming for awhile, I never was steady on the Sony side as I'm mostly a PC gamer. An office job kinda killed PC gaming for me and so I've been gaming on consoles more.

Finally, trophy hunting gives me a reason to stick to a game when I used to swap games after only a few hours of playing (as my game history shows)

Well I'm glad trophies (achievements in general) influence you to get more out of your gaming experiences :D

• Like 1