Scheduled PSN maintenance May 24 9:30-11:30 PM PDT

They really need to keep the mice fed so they stop dying and they have to find replacements which causes them to go offline.

It's called planning ahead Sony.

And on the day overwatch is out. I laughed.

Edited by VitalFury
  • Like 1

Why do they have to do maintenance on the day Overwatch comes out?! You bastards...

If it works like normal so long as you log in before hand it should cache your info and you can log in as usual during it. Atleast that what it usually does. I've got the rest of my life married to mercy so one more day won't hurt anyway :)

Sucks for everyone getting Overwatch. I'm not and I rarely play that late (11:30 PM-1:30 AM by my clock) so likely won't mess with me much.

Not everyone getting Overwatch, Blizzard games are only games I still get on PC. (Not even sure if this affects me anyway, is it global maintenance?).

And besides:

On the PSN Service Status page, Sony explained that only PlayStation 4 is affected. During the maintenance period, users will not be able to access account management, PlayStation Video, or the PlayStation Store.

However, anyone who is signed in before the maintenance kicks off can play games and use "most" applications without interruption.

Edited by Ric