Gran Turismo Sport - Release Date

HeySumbode

I'm going to totally ignore the hyperbole I engaged in because doing so fits my narrative.

You said:

FlareXV, on 03 Jun 2016 - 6:43 PM, said:snapback.png

Also if we are talking about games on a technical front, Forza destroys GT.

If the above videos meet your own definition of what "destroy" means, then I suppose this conversation is over.

ONT -  Never played GT before, might pick this one up, even if it's just a prologue. 

OFT -

Both Forza and GT are console exclusive titles.

You can't really compare mutually exclusive content.

I kept out of this parr of the discussion up to now but I feel like I have to answer:

You can most definitely compare exclusive content from different platforms.

We can compare Forza to Gran Turismo just as easy as we can compare Super Smash Bros to PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, or Halo to Killzone.

And that are just some comparisons which make sense. Comparisons can always be made. It's like saying "you can't compare apples with oranges" - of course you can! Both are fruit, for starters.

You said:

FlareXV, on 03 Jun 2016 - 6:43 PM, said:snapback.png

If the above videos meet your own definition of what "destroy" means, then I suppose this conversation is over.

This conversation was already over when you couldn't come back with evidence to refute my comments. It's my fault though, I knew when you started to cherry pick on my comments, you had nothing useful to say. 

Mods, can you please delete my comments. I have no time for this, lol. 

This conversation was already over when you couldn't come back with evidence to refute my comments. It's my fault though, I knew when you started to cherry pick on my comments, you had nothing useful to say. 

Mods, can you please delete my comments. I have no time for this, lol. 

I cherrypicked nothing. I initially didn't have a dog in your back and forth with Parker, but you said it and I commented on it. It's not my fault you either a) don't have a proper grasp of what "destroy" means or B) thought you'd get away with that poor excuse for hyperbole and avoid having someone call you out on your bullshit. Goodbye.

I cherrypicked nothing. I initially didn't have a dog in your back and forth with Parker, but you said it and I commented on it. It's not my fault you either a) don't have a proper grasp of what "destroy" means or B) thought you'd get away with that poor excuse for hyperbole and avoid having someone call you out on your bullshit. Goodbye.

k

Edited by FlareXV

Why not? :S

There hasn't been a Gran Turismo this generation, and this Gran Turismo Sport doesn't look to be like a milestone in the series either, will have to wait for Gran Turismo 7 that is due next year. If we look past this, and go back to last generation and before and compare the games, Gran Turismo has always been the more realistic and technically better game, while Forza has always been more arcade (even the handling is) for the... casuals. :P

Honestly, not THAT impressed with the cloud stuff in recent Forza games either. I got a pretty good idea about how they do it, and while some things are more tricky and you gotta find solutions to it, it's not that hard as far as I can see. :P

Edited by MMDE