Can you chapter select for the Treasures ?

Yes you can that's how I cleaned up the few treasures I missed on my playthrough :)

It auto saves after you pick up a treasure so you are safe to quit no need to recomplete the level again

Edited by DJROE95
  • Like 3

Yeah, game autosaves the instant you pick up treasures, so like, if you instantly pick up a treasure, but die or fail and gotta restart the checkpoint, and you haven't reached a new checkpoint after picking up a treasure, your progress of picking up the treasure is still saved. So yeah, you can go look for treasures via chapter select, and then quit instantly after you pick up one, rather than having to finish the whole chapter just to have your progress of picking up treasures be saved.

Yes, but do note that all treasures will still be in the game. What I mean is if you already collected one, it won't be missing from that spot and you can pick it up again (but you don't have to, it already counts). So it's best to use the Treasure list to see what you have collected and what you haven't in addition to what each chapter says you have collected.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...