Random bundle giveaway [PC]

CyberC-2

I don't blame your restrictions by any mean, and I understand why you made them, but if you visit forums that other users don't visit, you'll never be able to "meet them" like you said. And it's quite ironic the over 250 posts since you only got 94 posts ahah

Anyway, I don't use Steam anymore, only when my friends want to get around to play some old stuff like old times, but it's always a good thing to see members like you sharing some love with the community, I think I'll do the same for Xmas :)

This is actually my second account... and sorry but I won't be changing the rules.

To the other people who posted: You can still enter

I guess it's a close cut with my ~200 posts, but if people can still enter the giveaway and you think I could be added, please do so. :) I should meet all criteria besides the post one (off by ~40 posts :/ )

I really love how there's so many nice people and giveaways in such a relatively small community. :D

Do you use the chat at all?

To the other people who posted: You can still enter

Do you use the chat at all?

Actually, I didn't even know there was a chat until I saw your rules. :P

I try to be helpful in the forums instead. I kind of like the slow pace as I don't have that much time each day and I can basically get interrupted any time of the day because of my family. I guess that would be pretty weird if you were in the middle of a chat conversation.

Edit: Depending on how long the giveaway will still be open to join, I might actually get to the 250 posts before then.  :lol:

Edited by xFalionx

• 2 weeks later...