Random bundle giveaway [PC]

CyberC-2

• 1 month later...

Okay guys small update: been looking to buy the bundles today but some idiot decided that it would be a good idea to put super stupid and boring games in the bundle causing everyone to get the same games so I will wait for a new better bundle so you guys don't have to play games with negative or mixed reviews lol

• Like 1

The bundles are all keys for Steam, there are 3 bundles... first winner gets 2 second 1... each may contain up to 5 games! They will be random!

This is a giveaway for the members of PSNProfiles that are always here this means...

You have to:

• Be registered at least since 24th of August 2015 (If you meet all the requirements under this but not this one you can enter)
  • Posted 10 times in the past 2 weeks (If you meet the requirement above this and under this one... but not this one, you can also enter)
  • Have over 250 posts (If you are a chat whore... then you need to meet another requirement... get komp to confirm you're a chat whore then you can enter without this (sorry komp)) *INCLUDE A SCREENSHOT OF KOMP SAYING IT.
  • Over 300 profile views
WHY THESE RESTRICTIONS? WHY?

This is a giveaway for the people that I have known since I joined in 2015, it is to thank those people for not making my life so lonely.

I know some people I hate will join this but life is life.

How to enter: Reply to this thread.

Deadline: 10/06/2016

(day/month/year)

UK TIME MIDNIGHT IS THE END. Most people here are in UK so I see no problem.

PLEASE NOTE: THE BUNDLES MAY CONTAIN LESS THAN 5 GAMES... BUT WILL NOT BE LESS THAN 2

I don't blame your restrictions by any mean, and I understand why you made them, but if you visit forums that other users don't visit, you'll never be able to "meet them" like you said. And it's quite ironic the over 250 posts since you only got 94 posts ahah 

Anyway, I don't use Steam anymore, only when my friends want to get around to play some old stuff like old times, but it's always a good thing to see members like you sharing some love with the community, I think I'll do the same for Xmas :)

I would like to be included as well. Does it mean the deadline is postponed or just the prizes?

Hmm, he hasn't announced a winner yet so I guess we might also still be able to participate. If so, I'd like to be included too! :awesome:

I guess it's a close cut with my ~200 posts, but if people can still enter the giveaway and you think I could be added, please do so. :) I should meet all criteria besides the post one (off by ~40 posts :/ )

I really love how there's so many nice people and giveaways in such a relatively small community.   :D

Edited by xFalionx