Monster Hunter Frontier G trophies.

There's no thread for this specific game, so this is the only way I know of going about and asking this.

Do the trophies for MHFG not unlock on a NA account? They don't pop up or show up on this account.

I'm really confused on the matter.

I don't think so. My friend imported this game and he didn't have any trophies.

I remember this game on Xbox 360 and I think they went as far to IP blocking this game if you weren't living in Japan.  It's a Japanese based MMORPG anyways.  Although if you look at the list of recent players playing the game, you'll notice they are all from Asia, so the trophies must be region locked.

There are western accounts that have unlocked trophies in this version as well as the Japanese version, so it's certainly possible somehow. I'm pretty sure there's no way to directly block people from certain regions from unlocking trophies, or why Capcom would go through the extra effort when they've already IP-locked the game.

You need to have an active subscription to the game to get trophies, do you have that?

• 3 months later...

There's no thread for this specific game, so this is the only way I know of going about and asking this.

Do the trophies for MHFG not unlock on a NA account? They don't pop up or show up on this account.

I'm really confused on the matter.

1. You need Japan VPN, proxy won't work. Try VPNGate

2. You'll need a CapcomOnlineGame accoount, it's free.

3. You need a subscription. Good luck buying that for COG, since it requires a Japanese credit card. Best way to get sub is to buy the DLC on the PSNStore which gives, I believe, 30 day sub.

• 1 month later...

play asia have boxed copies of the chinese version right now that as far as i know include 30 days of game time and some items as codes in the box for only 3 USD plus shipping. I have a copy here actually and there is codes in the box, I just have not gotten around to setting up a system to try to play it though i have all i would need