Any info on Ending Trophies? (Possible Spoilers?)

Curious, if anyone has any info on how to obtain each ending yet. Without spoiling too much, if possible. If you cannot, then use spoiler tags for those who care for the games story.

Or even better, is there a guide in the making? I'm going to grab the game now, the platinum looks doable bar the endings. As there are no guides or solutions up yet.

• Like 1

Or even better, is there a guide in the making? I'm going to grab the game now, the platinum looks doable bar the endings. As there are no guides or solutions up yet.

It doesn't seem like someone started writing a guide for this. Feel free to write one yourself though.

• Like 1

There are 5 endings, but I must spoil some shit in order to explain them.

Worst Ending: Follow Romeo instructions and defeat Ergo in the fourth floor inmediately. (This one is missable if you don't have a save file prior to defeating The Nameless)
Bad Ending: Uncover the truth by defeating The Nameless at the Arcane and proceed to fight Ergo anyway.
True Ending: Defeat the Nameless at the Arcane, opose Romeo and proceed to the final dungeon (Apears in the middle of the arcane)

The other two endings must be done on NG+ (And one's quite tricky, but not much)

Early Ending: After fighting the Red Lady in the tutorial, defeat The Nameless.
Joke Ending: It gets kinda tricky here (Or at least it did for me, since I had no idea how to get it and there was no info on the internet at all) you have to survive two and a half minutes during the Nameless fight after the Red Lady one (DON'T DEFEAT HIM), that way you will get teleported to the Arcane. Run into the second wind where you will get teleported to a Nowhere, proceed (Even though Ergo tells you to turn back)and defeat The Nameless again.

In case I explained myself horribly, I have videos for the Joke, Bad and Early ending, they should help: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzRNptZivFxtY5jNODZa61A/videos

Hope that helps, and sorry If my english went terribly wrong.

Edited by Pop-Star-Chris
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 22/6/2016 at 6:07 AM, Seth_Loyce said:

There are 5 endings, but I must spoil some shit in order to explain them.

Reveal hidden contents

Worst Ending: Follow Romeo instructions and defeat Ergo in the fourth floor inmediately. (This one is missable if you don't have a save file prior to defeating The Nameless)
Bad Ending: Uncover the truth by defeating The Nameless at the Arcane and proceed to fight Ergo anyway.
True Ending: Defeat the Nameless at the Arcane, opose Romeo and proceed to the final dungeon (Apears in the middle of the arcane)

The other two endings must be done on NG+ (And one's quite tricky, but not much)

Reveal hidden contents

Early Ending: After fighting the Red Lady in the tutorial, defeat The Nameless.
Joke Ending: It gets kinda tricky here (Or at least it did for me, since I had no idea how to get it and there was no info on the internet at all) you have to survive two and a half minutes during the Nameless fight after the Red Lady one (DON'T DEFEAT HIM), that way you will get teleported to the Arcane. Run into the second wind where you will get teleported to a Nowhere, proceed (Even though Ergo tells you to turn back)and defeat The Nameless again.

In case I explained myself horribly, I have videos for the Joke, Bad and Early ending, they should help: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzRNptZivFxtY5jNODZa61A/videos

Hope that helps, and sorry If my english went terribly wrong.

Thanks man, this was useful. tenor.gif