Project Guide Creation V2.0

Was this directed to me, or to someone else? And if it's the former, could you be able to elaborate a bit on which guide it is please?

No, this was not directed at you. I counted that there are 42 written guides/supplements so far and I could have sworn before there were 41 and the recent 2 should have made it 43.

I just want everyone's guides to be there, I think I am missing one or maybe I am going insane.

I missed this guide! Shame on me. Nice work, I just bought mine this week. Put it in that fancy box that came with the first one.

I think you should call it as Sen no Kiseki II Trophy Guide, since I will post Trails of Cold Steel II Trophy Guide next week. I already submitted Trails of Cold Steel II Overall Walkthrough.

It seems my Trail of Cold Steel - Overall Walkthrough is in Top 10 now (Popular Guides tab based on view count) :P

Edited by hasegawa2010
  • Like 1

I think you should call it as Sen no Kiseki II Trophy Guide, since I will post Trails of Cold Steel II Trophy Guide next week. I already submitted Trails of Cold Steel II Overall Walkthrough.

It seems my Trail of Cold Steel - Overall Walkthrough is in Top 10 now (Popular Guides tab based on view count) :P

Do you want those 2 Trials of Cold Steel II guides to be published simultaneously? Also please remove the custom banner in the Overall Guide, all PSNP guides already have a banner at the top :P.

Congrats :yay:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Do you want those 2 Trials of Cold Steel II guides to be published simultaneously? Also please remove the custom banner in the Overall Guide, all PSNP guides already have a banner at the top :P.

Congrats :yay:.

I prefer the Walkthrough to be published first since most of info in Trophy Guide actually come from this walkthrough

Lol, I actually thought about removing it.

Trophy guide and platinum walkthrough guides for Alone With You sent in for review. That's likely the first and last time I'll ever make a guide for a game that requires character-specific playthroughs with unskippable dialogue and scenes :P

Now to actually go and enjoy video games again *_*

• Like 2

I already submitted Trails of Cold Steel II Overall Walkthrough.

Managed to review half of the guide. I'll try to do the other half tomorrow.

Trophy guide and platinum walkthrough guides for Alone With You sent in for review. That's likely the first and last time I'll ever make a guide for a game that requires character-specific playthroughs with unskippable dialogue and scenes :P

Now to actually go and enjoy video games again *_*

Your guides just got published .... and you unlocked a trophy too: LL8LvY6.png - Guide Novice - (One participant wrote/contributed to 5 guides) Earned by zadorvp on September 16 2016! Your progress towards :hidden: Guide Adept is at 6/?.

My Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars Trophy Guide has been officially published! Premium Membership is awaiting NerdRage04  :wub:  :P

I forgot to mention this contributed towards a trophy:  :hidden: - Who Needs a Plat is now at 4/10 :ninja:.

Managed to review half of the guide. I'll try to do the other half tomorrow.

Your guides just got published .... and you unlocked a trophy too: LL8LvY6.png - Guide Novice - (One participant wrote/contributed to 5 guides) Earned by zadorvp on September 16 2016! Your progress towards :hidden: Guide Adept is at 6/?.

I forgot to mention this contributed towards a trophy:  :hidden: - Who Needs a Plat is now at 4/10 :ninja:.

I'll reach Guide Master one day, mwah ha ha :devil:

Non-plat guides are my favourite ones to write, so I guess I'll attempt to help with contributions to "Who Needs a Plat" at some point too :D

Just 3 guides to go and I'll have 30 published guides in total too :P Which will come first... 30 published guides or platinum #300 *_*?

Nice, those are some great milestones. I should have almost 20 guides by now.

Genie does not work for me :/

He's too western...

Actually genies (or djinnies) are from the Middle-East :P.

• Like 1

If that's too western for you, there's always Shenron and Porunga. :P

You could also find a shinto shrine and donate a few coins to make a wish. :D

Jinja! Now that's something I'm accustomed to :awesome:

But those coins should go towards the game...

What a dilemma... and I have zero time for it :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami