Project Guide Creation V2.0

Here's my list:

1. #28 Maneater - 250 stun attacks on lvl 120+ enemies
  2. #29 Effect Research of Piercing LGC - 300 stun attacks
  3. #30 Fragarach - 300 back crits (mandatory to skip because of the previous 2)
  4. #43 Eputamu - defeat 15 bosses or HNMs while having a crappy scimitar
  5. #47 Burnishing Liner - 120 stun attacks on NMs
  6. #48 New Skill Valkyrie Knights is unlocked - 300 sword skills (mandatory to skip because of the previous implement)
  7. #93 Empress Protection - be poisoned 40 times by lvl 120+ enemies
  8. #94 Morning Star Elysium - let HP regen restore HP 3,000 times
  9. #102 Stasis Evil Eye - get affected by poison from enemies 40 times
  10. #109 Shadow Greaves - use Just Step to dodge 1,000 enemy skills
  11. #112 Sacred Sword Durandal - take 300 breath attacks from lvl 130+ enemies
  12. #113 Fallen Arondite - get 666 critical hits on lvl 130+ enemies
  13. #114 Demonic Sword Gram - get 1,000 critical hits on lvl 140+ enemies
  14. Either #100 Girdle of the Royal Red Stone (get inflicted with ability down 40 times) or #101 Hermit Cape (get inflicted by bleed 40 times). Does anyone know of that map with the bleeding and ability down traps in the snowy area of Discard counts toward these implements? I finished both implements before finding out about it.

Also farmed some UHQ HNMs and discovered 2 new Hollow Missions :dance:.

Great, this list is pretty much what I think except for the poison implements. Those took me less than 30 minutes of basically doing nothing, so those are basically implements you get for doing whatever you want, since you just have to use Purify Fire on cooldown. At least at the spot with the mushrooms I was talking about a few weeks (months? nah probably only weeks...) ago back in the SAO thread. Just gather a few of those and wait, they don't even do that much damage.

Vita:

2. #29 - related to #28
  3. #30 - related to #28
  5. #51 - Sleipnir Greaves (300 Step dodges)
  6. #52 - related to #51 (1000 bursts)
  7. #53 - related to #51 (20 130+ NMs kills)
  8. #69 - Shield of Aegis (30 Hollow Missions with risk 1)
  9. #70 - related to #69 (300 sword skills)
  10. #75 - Divine Sword Dragon Slayer (15 HNM kills) - I have this on 12/15, I probably did not finish it because the trophy popped on 99th implement. Wouldn't recommend to omit, since, as guide correctly states, you can dual wield this out
  12. #104 - Divine Spear Gungnir (2M DMG to 140+s)
  15. #114 - related to #113

Lol, I actually... did 120 EXT Onslaughts o.O And other crazy implements.

Gueeeeess, PS4 list is going to hold more relevance =D

PS4:

Well, from what we see, #28, #29, #30, #43, #94, #109, #114 + #47 and #48 because EXT Onslaught are ideal candidates. 

And wait for the others. 

I feel like you did some more annoying implements in order to avoid getting ailments which are pretty easy :D

Well, same thing as Dragon said, I think you skipped some of the easier ones. The Sleipnir Greaves are annoying, yes, but I think they are worth getting because they don't take that long and it's less annoying than some of the alternatives.

How's your list of 14 implements coming along?

Sorry that it took me so long but I had basically no free time at all the last two days. Except for my 6 hours of sleep and about and the time when I'm eating, that is.

Anyways, now that I had the time I wanted to post in our inofficial official SV XIII first since that thread has a time limit.

1. #28 Maneater (stuns)
  2. #29 Effect Research of Piercing LGC (even more stuns)
  3. #30 Fragarach (easy but locked behind others)
  4. #43 Epetamu (Scimitar HNM kills)
  5. #47 Burnishing Liner (stuns (I'm noticing a theme))
  6. #48 New Skill "Valkyrie Knights" Is Unlocked (easy but locked behind others)
  7. #53 Mistilteinn (high level NM kills with rapier, really annoying without proper preparation)
  8. #94 Morning Star Elysium (huge HP recovery grind)
  9. #103 Rhongomyniad (100 Ability Scores DW, didn't do this one but it looks like it could take a while)
  10. #104 Divine Spear Gungnir (easy, but locked behind others)
  11. #109 Shadow Greaves (1000 Just Back Step dodges, this could take days)
  12. #112 Sacred Sword Durandal (take 300 breath ATKs, didn't do that one but it looks like it could take a while)
  13. #113 Fallen Arondite (crits, same as above + locked behind others)
  14. #114 Demonic Sword Gram (crits, same as above + locked behind others)

So, this is my list. I'm unsure if #103 would take longer than one of the take 40 of x implements, so that might be worth some research.

Great, this list is pretty much what I think except for the poison implements. Those took me less than 30 minutes of basically doing nothing, so those are basically implements you get for doing whatever you want, since you just have to use Purify Fire on cooldown. At least at the spot with the mushrooms I was talking about a few weeks (months? nah probably only weeks...) ago back in the SAO thread. Just gather a few of those and wait, they don't even do that much damage.

Which map is that?

Sorry that it took me so long but I had basically no free time at all the last two days. Except for my 6 hours of sleep and about and the time when I'm eating, that is.

Anyways, now that I had the time I wanted to post in our inofficial official SV XIII first since that thread has a time limit.

1. #28 Maneater (stuns)
  2. #29 Effect Research of Piercing LGC (even more stuns)
  3. #30 Fragarach (easy but locked behind others)
  4. #43 Epetamu (Scimitar HNM kills)
  5. #47 Burnishing Liner (stuns (I'm noticing a theme))
  6. #48 New Skill "Valkyrie Knights" Is Unlocked (easy but locked behind others)
  7. #53 Mistilteinn (high level NM kills with rapier, really annoying without proper preparation)
  8. #94 Morning Star Elysium (huge HP recovery grind)
  9. #103 Rhongomyniad (100 Ability Scores DW, didn't do this one but it looks like it could take a while)
  10. #104 Divine Spear Gungnir (easy, but locked behind others)
  11. #109 Shadow Greaves (1000 Just Back Step dodges, this could take days)
  12. #112 Sacred Sword Durandal (take 300 breath ATKs, didn't do that one but it looks like it could take a while)
  13. #113 Fallen Arondite (crits, same as above + locked behind others)
  14. #114 Demonic Sword Gram (crits, same as above + locked behind others)

So, this is my list. I'm unsure if #103 would take longer than one of the take 40 of x implements, so that might be worth some research.

That's ok.

Implement #103 is easy to do with spear skills. Gather a mob and use AoE skills that inflict ability down. There are a few AoE that inflict different ability down debuffs.

Well, same thing as Dragon said, I think you skipped some of the easier ones. The Sleipnir Greaves are annoying, yes, but I think they are worth getting because they don't take that long and it's less annoying than some of the alternatives.

Still, those other 2 implements are not really worth the grind...

1000 Bursts... heh... me not wants =D

Yay for that Jazzpunk guide from Andrea. Looking forward to using it if the game ever comes out on the EU store xD

Do you guys want/need Asterisk and Adventures of Mana guides?

Since the next level is coming soon, it's time to do some Vita guides =D

I still don't think it's going to be worth implement to do, lol xD

I vote for Adventures of Mana :D

I vote for Adventures of Mana :D

You already have a Plat! :D

1,000 Bursts isn't that bad, it can be done in 5-7 minutes.

Oh, it's not weapon locked.

Okay then... I suppose these two are easy. But that brings us back to Sleipnir Greaves. For average player who does not use Steps at all, is the Step grind more worth than other implements?

But I like the game :(

Fine, do Asterisk War then.

This is how you make people choose the answer you want :awesome:

Don't worry, I'll be probably doing both (most likely Mana first since that will be a quickie) since I'll be finishing Vita Plat run with God Eaters and I leave GE2 to soultaker. And in the next run, there won't be Vita games so nothing guide-able =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Oh, it's not weapon locked.

Okay then... I suppose these two are easy. But that brings us back to Sleipnir Greaves. For average player who does not use Steps at all, is the Step grind more worth than other implements?

Nope, you get a Sonic Ring during the implement and have to attack lvl 120+ enemies in order for it to count, but that's about it. AFAIK Sleipnir Greaves is faster than being afflicted with poison and bleed 40 times. But then again I didn't try Falion's method with the mushrooms and didn't know about the traps in Discard. I did try the 120 stuns and with the Debuffer role, Debuffer armor, and Dexterity buff it "only" took 42 seconds for Ext Onslaught to fully recharge, so yeah that's a looooong time to do 670 stuns :|. Also tried that implement for 15 HNM kills with the scimitar. At lvl 150+ with a 7-chain OSS (including esoteric finisher) the HNM dies with 1 combo.

And in the next run, there won't be Vita games so nothing guide-able =D

Who knows, maybe the SAO guide will be finished :awesome:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Nope, you get a Sonic Ring during the implement and have to attack lvl 120+ enemies in order for it to count, but that's about it. AFAIK Sleipnir Greaves is faster than being afflicted with poison and bleed 40 times. But then again I didn't try Falion's method with the mushrooms and didn't know about the traps in Discard. 

Dunno... even ignoring traps, the Purify Fire/Clear Crystal method is pretty quick, at least in Poison case. 

Bleed is a bit more annoying but still pretty doable.

I did try the 120 stuns and with the Debuffer role, Debuffer armor, and Dexterity buff it "only" took 42 seconds for Ext Onslaught to fully recharge, so yeah that's a looooong time to do 670 stuns :|

Yea, obviously this implement is bad.

Also tried that implement for 15 HNM kills with the scimitar. At lvl 150+ with a 7-chain OSS (including esoteric finisher) the HNM dies with 1 combo.

Well, that would require additional playthrough of Grand Quest with Scimitar and not to mention time spent registering OSS.

Who knows, maybe the SAO guide will be finished :awesome:.

No waaaaaaaaay :awesome:

Dunno... even ignoring traps, the Purify Fire/Clear Crystal method is pretty quick, at least in Poison case. 

Bleed is a bit more annoying but still pretty doable.

Well, that would require additional playthrough of Grand Quest with Scimitar and not to mention time spent registering OSS.

I wish I could test those bleed traps in Frozen Animal Trail to see if they count, that would make it so much easier to complete the implement.

Nope, you can beat the 3rd boss without doing the Grand Quest, though the fight can't be done in mp mode. I already have the esoteric skill for dual-wield, rapier, katana, and scimitar and also got the skill for Asuna, Philia, Lisbeth, and Sinon. Planning to get the skill for every weapon style and heroine. It did take about 15-20 minutes to register the OSS.

Jazzpunk guide ready for review. There are still nearly 3 full days before the week has passed so I'm feeling good about my chances to get "Did you even enjoy it?" This was my first experience in using screenshots for a guide and it wasn't as much of a pain to upload and use them as I was expecting.

Through happy coincidence it seems this will also unlock "That was easy!"

I am buying a lot of the easy Disney games for the Flash Sale, and it seems many of them don't have trophy guides. Provided I am not too busy whenever I decide to farm those for a quick boost in whatever competition, I could definitely see myself doing guides for them.

I think you just unlocked potentially hardest trophies for the list!

:hidden: - 1680 Hours of Summer - @1473 hours and some minutes

:bronze: - That was easy (write a guide for a platinum rated as common at the time of publication) Earned by Superunknown9281 on September 26th 2016!

:gold: - Did you even enjoy it? (Create a guide for a platinum game within 1 week of release) Earned by Superunknown9281 on September 20th 2016!

I am all out of money for prizes (Curse you college tuition!  :angry: ) But please PM me when you get the chance and we will put a few trophies of your own to add to my list for October!

I've done 5 guides already but I'll do Travel Bug with my mate :)

Added!

WE ARE NOW LEVEL lDWBkcz.png

AAAAHH PANIC!

Edited by NerdRage04
  • Like 1

I think you just unlocked potentially hardest trophies for the list!

:hidden: - 1680 Hours of Summer - @1473 hours and some minutes

:bronze: - That was easy (write a guide for a platinum rated as common at the time of publication) Earned by Superunknown9281 on September 26th 2016!

:gold: - Did you even enjoy it? (Create a guide for a platinum game within 1 week of release) Earned by Superunknown9281 on September 20th 2016!

I am all out of money for prizes (Curse you college tuition!  :angry: ) But please PM me when you get the chance and we will put a few trophies of your own to add to my list for October!

Added!

WE ARE NOW LEVEL lDWBkcz.png

AAAAHH PANIC!

That was fast, didn't expect to level up so soon. Luckily the Atelier Plus guide is for the vita, so:

• Vit+1
  • Mag+1
  • SPR+1
  • SPD+2
  • Like 2

Which map is that?

Implement #103 is easy to do with spear skills. Gather a mob and use AoE skills that inflict ability down. There are a few AoE that inflict different ability down debuffs.

It's in Deep Forest of Cordon. There's 2 groups of 3 poison mushroom enemies relatively close to each other if you go deep into the map. You have to select the debuffer role for shorter CDs and go in MP without selecting any partners. When you are ready, just pull one of those poison mushroom groups and let them attack you. It's best to rapidly tap the left analog stick in any direction to prevent you from auto-attacking them to death. If you get inflicted with poison just use Purify Fire, and if you want to make it faster use additional cleansing crystals whenever you have a poison debuff but your Purify Fire is on CD. Doing the implement that way took roughly 30 minutes of that and since the enemies don't do much damage, you can just use PRT Prayer on CD to keep yourself alive. If you accidentally kill too many of them, just go to the other group and kill, or bring your remaining mushroom buddy. Whatever suits you best.

This method is also great for Ability DW since the same attack that inflicts poison also inflicts Ability DW.

That might be worth it in that case. I'm also kind of looking for ways to skip the katana implements in the implement tree with masamune, etc. since those are really annoying compared to others, especially if you're trying to do them in single player mode. And since you can't have SP for those implements, you can't even heal yourself in emergencies. All of that makes them a bit too annoying for my taste.

We could maybe include a note in implements like that saying: "Unless a scimitar is already your weapon of choice, you are better off skipping this one."

We could maybe include a note in implements like that saying: "Unless a scimitar is already your weapon of choice, you are better off skipping this one."

In other words... don't do it? xD

I can't think of anyone who would main Scimitar when you either go Kirito-kun with DW or Axe for AoE damage.

Maybe katana for OSS but all other weapons are useless =D

I can't think of anyone who would main Scimitar when you either go Kirito-kun with DW or Axe for AoE damage.

Yeah, I couldn't imagine myself ever maining scimitar but I guess if you're into oriental swords, you might chose to fight with one of those. :P

It's in Deep Forest of Cordon. There's 2 groups of 3 poison mushroom enemies relatively close to each other if you go deep into the map. You have to select the debuffer role for shorter CDs and go in MP without selecting any partners. When you are ready, just pull one of those poison mushroom groups and let them attack you. It's best to rapidly tap the left analog stick in any direction to prevent you from auto-attacking them to death. If you get inflicted with poison just use Purify Fire, and if you want to make it faster use additional cleansing crystals whenever you have a poison debuff but your Purify Fire is on CD. Doing the implement that way took roughly 30 minutes of that and since the enemies don't do much damage, you can just use PRT Prayer on CD to keep yourself alive. If you accidentally kill too many of them, just go to the other group and kill, or bring your remaining mushroom buddy. Whatever suits you best.

This method is also great for Ability DW since the same attack that inflicts poison also inflicts Ability DW.

Nice, it's such a shame the game won't allow players to work on multiple implements simultaneously.

That might be worth it in that case. I'm also kind of looking for ways to skip the katana implements in the implement tree with masamune, etc. since those are really annoying compared to others, especially if you're trying to do them in single player mode. And since you can't have SP for those implements, you can't even heal yourself in emergencies. All of that makes them a bit too annoying for my taste.

If you use buffs that increases max SP you can use it, because the implement reduces SP with 300. I added a note to implement #55 to use the scimitar. After completing it, the scimitar should be close to being maxed out, afterwards the katana skills will be available. Plus the passive buff from Katana Mastery (requires scimitar mastery at 1,000) increases SP regen with 3, which is a great buff to have.

Yeah I agree it's better to skip #43, still I think we should include a strategy for every implement, even when recommending to skip it.

Edited by Dragon-Archon