Daily Challenges Update (Targets Update)

Seskinator

Capcom mentioned in an earlier twitter post this month that they were working on daily challenges or "Targets" as they now call them for players to acquire more FM. 

Do you guys think they will release this mode in late July (perhaps August 1st lol)? 

Perhaps with the Boss Battle Mode as well and Versus CPU?

Hopefully, the Boss Battle Mode will reward FM too for each character used to play it. 

• 1 month later...

I posted this a while ago, but I know we are all wondering about it. Are we betting on these modes being released with Urien at the end of the month (August)? Hopefully Capcom allows this as people will need more FM to unlock all 6 characters. At least people who aren't willing to grind 50 FM per online win or get lucky in Hard or Extreme Survival difficulties...

I posted this a while ago, but I know we are all wondering about it. Are we betting on these modes being released with Urien at the end of the month (August)? Hopefully Capcom allows this as people will need more FM to unlock all 6 characters. At least people who aren't willing to grind 50 FM per online win or get lucky in Hard or Extreme Survival difficulties...

You can beat story mode (both of them), do some survivals, and you can have well over 300K.  Either pay the season pass or get good.  It's really that simple....

You can beat story mode (both of them), do some survivals, and you can have well over 300K.  Either pay the season pass or get good.  It's really that simple....

Get good, eh?

I'm 70k away from the 1 mil FM trophy and the platinum. Sorry I don't want to grind multiplayer wins anymore or try to beat more extreme or hard survivals. I've beaten extreme survival with Cammy, Ryu, Ken, and Rashid. 

I've done EVERYTHING single player related(Normal General Story AND Hard General Story, ALL trials, etc.)  except for completing all hard and extreme survivals. 

I'm only making a discussion for people in anticipation for these modes so obtaining the final 70k will be much easier and people don't have to renew a PS Plus account (which mine expired at the end of July). 

I'm new to Street Fighter and I wanted to play this game while waiting for Tekken 7, which I LOVE Tekken. But, unfortunately, SFV is lacking content severely even after the General Story Update.

In other words, calm down grimydawg. I know you love to hover on the SFV threads and show your superiority, but still take a breather, bro. 

At least share some tips on how you used certain characters to beat Hard or Extreme Survivals. That's what a true leader of online threads should be like. 

Get good, eh?

I'm 70k away from the 1 mil FM trophy and the platinum. Sorry I don't want to grind multiplayer wins anymore or try to beat more extreme or hard survivals. I've beaten extreme survival with Cammy, Ryu, Ken, and Rashid. 

I've done EVERYTHING single player related(Normal General Story AND Hard General Story, ALL trials, etc.)  except for completing all hard and extreme survivals. 

I'm only making a discussion for people in anticipation for these modes so obtaining the final 70k will be much easier and people don't have to renew a PS Plus account (which mine expired at the end of July). 

I'm new to Street Fighter and I wanted to play this game while waiting for Tekken 7, which I LOVE Tekken. But, unfortunately, SFV is lacking content severely even after the General Story Update.

In other words, calm down grimydawg. I know you love to hover on the SFV threads and show your superiority, but still take a breather, bro. 

At least share some tips on how you used certain characters to beat Hard or Extreme Survivals. That's what a true leader of online threads should be like. 

Yes, practice, train, get good.......  Then you obviously don't want the the 1 million FM bad enough....  If you LOVE Tekken, then you should have no problem playing SFV.  The series is literally one of the easiest to play out of the major fighting games.....  There's something called YouTube.  There are enough videos where you can see what people are doing...  I actually help people all of the time.  Just not people who bitch and moan -_-

You can literally have the platinum in maybe an hour or so, if you just watch some videos and quit bitching.

Edited by grimydawg

Yes, practice, train, get good.......  Then you obviously don't want the the 1 million FM bad enough....  If you LOVE Tekken, then you should have no problem playing SFV.  The series is literally one of the easiest to play out of the major fighting games.....  There's something called YouTube.  There are enough videos where you can see what people are doing...  I actually help people all of the time.  Just not people who bitch and moan -_-

You can literally have the platinum in maybe an hour or so, if you just watch some videos and quit bitching.

What is this "YouTooob"???????

Oh, you mean videos like these? That I uploaded to help people who may need it?? 

I don't give up easily, even if I dislike the game for which I'm working on earning the plat. 

Besides, the whole reason why I started this topic was to start a simple discussion for people who wished to discuss and theorize about when Capcom will release the two modes (Daily Targets and Boss Rush) that will make earning FM way easier than survival runs where your time can be easily wasted after failing stage 49 of 50 or stage 99 of 100.

It's really that simple... 

"get good" and "watch YT" on Survival is the time wasted thing you can ever do (unless you having fun, which I doubt it :lol:), It is just too luck based. If Capcom wouldn't bring any content to earn FM, I would understand why people take much effort for Survival, but that isn't the case. Most of them used the Proxy Method anyways, but that is a another topic.

Just wait for new content, even if it takes to the next year, It's not like the servers are going down forever soon, am I right?  :)

• Like 1

Yeah more waiting...lol

Originally remember Capcom was going to release daily targets, boss rush, and versus CPU back in March. Then they announced briefly at the beginning of June that they would have more updates later.

Now according to the shoryuken site, haunts will be releasing an article about daily targets. Hope he covers the other two modes as well...

you act like that SFV is the only Game you have, lol

He is in rush, he must get DEM FM before Capcom is releasing an other Tweet of Server issues or maybe he will be the very first guy who woke up next day, checks SFV and his FM got resetet for no reasons haha. I also don't understand why people are agitating themself so much, instead of waiting until the time has come, like we both are doing :P 

But yeah, as you know, everyone is so far that they only need to wait for one more DLC Char. - An Juri hängts. 

He is in rush, he must get DEM FM before Capcom is releasing an other Tweet of Server issues or maybe he will be the very first guy who woke up next day, checks SFV and his FM got resetet for no reasons haha. I also don't understand why people are agitating themself so much, instead of waiting until the time has come, like we both are doing :P

But yeah, as you know, everyone is so far that they only need to wait for one more DLC Char. - An Juri hängts. 

Edit: Yeah more waiting...lol

And in the meantime living life and playing the occasional SP game in my free time on the side.