DLC completion percentage is a liarliar

Again, there was an exploit to skip difficulties and retain your items and upgrades from previous playthroughs.

- Finish the game on any difficulty (e.g Easy)

- Start a New Game+ with the previous completed save file (e.g Easy +)

- Complete Chapter 1 of the game (Hometown). When Chapter 2 starts (20 Years Later), pause save and exit to the main menu.

- Use Chapter Select and select the first chapter (Hometown) and any difficulty you like (e.g Survivor +)

I don't know about Grounded+, but probably it can be done for that too.

Edited by Doctor Doom

Again, there was an exploit to skip difficulties and retain your items and upgrades from previous playthroughs.

- Finish the game on any difficulty (e.g Easy)

- Start a New Game+ with the previous completed save file (e.g Easy +)

- Complete Chapter 1 of the game (Hometown). When Chapter 2 starts (20 Years Later), pause save and exit to the main menu.

- Use Chapter Select and select the first chapter (Hometown) and any difficulty you like (e.g Survivor +)

I don't know about Grounded+, but probably it can be done for that too.

It works for Grounded+, but Grounded+ stacks with Grounded, and PS4 trophies all pop at the same time if the criteria is met at the same time, which means that regular Grounded should be 100% (under the ridiculous arbitrary DLC rarity calculations set in place, which devalue DLC trophies as a whole.)

It works for Grounded+, but Grounded+ stacks with Grounded, and PS4 trophies all pop at the same time if the criteria is met at the same time, which means that regular Grounded should be 100% (under the ridiculous arbitrary DLC rarity calculations set in place, which devalue DLC trophies as a whole.)

Oh, I thought it just allowed you to start the chosen difficulty with your equipment from the previous playthrought. Didn't now the trophies stacked.

edit: i'm dumb, posted at the end of page 1, thought it was page 2. >_> i need to sleep.

well since this post is stuck here i guess I'll also say that a trophy could be earned on one PS3 offline, the save data transferred to another one, and then the next trophy earned on that one and synced. A similar thing happened to me when I was switching between my vita and PSTV with a vita game. I earned chapter 1 complete on vita, but didn't sync, changed over to pstv and completed chapter 2 and ended up with chapter 2 complete without completing chapter 1.

Edited by lednatius