DLC completion percentage is a liarliar

Completely normal. PSN Profiles works differently than the PS4 trophy percentage - only counting the number of people who have earned a trophy in the DLC as owning the DLC. To get a trophy in that pack one must complete Grounded, hence everyone has it 

EDIT: Driveclubs DLC is a good example 

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2924-DRIVECLUB/Digital_FurbaII

:) 

Edited by Digital_FurbaII

DLC trophies percentage is based on the owners of the DLC itself. So, you actually have to achieve a trophy for that DLC to make the site record the owners of that DLC. The problem with TLOU Remastered is the fact that the trophy list is separated and not an all one.

EDIT: crosspost.

Edited by Il_Doflamingo

This is nonsense, it should track all the players who own it not only those who earned a trophy. Moreover, it is obvious that everyone owning the game has all the DLC as they are bundled...

Thanks for the explanations though, it's an interesting thing to know.

Edited by MojoNJojo

This is nonsense, it should track all the players who own it not only those who earned a trophy. Moreover, it is obvious that everyone owning the game has all the DLC as they are bundled...

Thanks for the explanations though, it's an interesting thing to know.

I could be wrong, but I don't think the site is able to skim the kind of information required to determine if people have purchased but not earned a trophy in the DLC.

While individual games *could* be flagged for free DLC, it isn't able to be automated and would require manual input, which pulls resources from other site development/maintenance/moderation.

Hey all, I'm sort of new to the forums, but been a premium member for a lil while. So hey.  Figure'd I may as well start posting somewhere.

Anyway... What's more confusing is why isn't this at 100% ?  Since you have to do Grounded BEFORE you can do Grounded+ , and since there's only two trophies how is this not 100% ???

Apparently there are 3 people who have registered as owning the game that have not registered as completing grounded.

Perhaps those 3 actually completed grounded while offline and then completed grounded plus while online without synching trophy list? Something like that.

Things go bump in the night.....perhaps it should be more surprising if it was at 100%!

Hey all, I'm sort of new to the forums, but been a premium member for a lil while. So hey.  Figure'd I may as well start posting somewhere.

Anyway... What's more confusing is why isn't this at 100% ?  Since you have to do Grounded BEFORE you can do Grounded+ , and since there's only two trophies how is this not 100% ???

I don't think I've ever seen trophies with 100%, except for DLCs with only one trophy. 0.01% isn't that much of a gap though. Mostly likely has to do with the percentage calculation (computer rounding error).

Apparently there are 3 people who have registered as owning the game that have not registered as completing grounded.

Perhaps those 3 actually completed grounded while offline and then completed grounded plus while online without synching trophy list? Something like that.

Impossible actually. For their stats to be counted in anything here they'd have to sync online so even completing something offline and then completing something else online wouldn't make the offline part be excluded from stats on this site.

I don't think I've ever seen trophies with 100%, except for DLCs with only one trophy. 0.01% isn't that much of a gap though. Mostly likely has to do with the percentage calculation (computer rounding error).

Check out Driveclub's trophy list. All first trophies in the DLCs packs 6, 8-21 have a percentage of 100%. This game is just an example, there are quite a few more.

if the users turned off the console/ or the power went out after earning grounded+, could it be possible that only grounded+ trophy would be earned?

In case this would be a very rare scenario

This is possible though just like there are some people who do not have the platinum for a game even though they unlocked all other trophies just because they turned off their console when the platinum was about to pop.

BF4 has some 100% DLC trophies.

Check out Driveclub's trophy list. All first trophies in the DLCs packs 6, 8-21 have a percentage of 100%. This game is just an example, there are quite a few more.

BF4 has some 100% DLC trophies.

I stand corrected.

Never really put much thought into completion percentages. A good portion of my "ultra rare" trophies aren't that difficult with the exception to the time spent earning them. But since we all are trophy hunting, we know the sacrifices. If you want a trophy bad enough, nothing will stand in your way to earn it.

since this and the "average completion should not include dlcs i dont own" thing comes up all the time: perhaps it would be nice to either show both values, or let a logged in user chose which one they would like to see (like you can set your timezone, for example).

about the both values thing: the average completion on your profile would stay as it is and a little bit smaller below that would be your "base game completion" or something like that.

perhaps that would satisfy both parties ;)

• Like 1

Surely it should be 100%.

Things go bump in the night.....perhaps it should be more surprising if it was at 100%!

People always find a way to mess these stats up :P. Just look at Sucker Punched! from Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus. You get it for starting up the game and it currently stands at 99.94% completion. Since it should be impossible to get any other trophy before starting the game, this one should be 100% too.

Edited by Ric

Holy crap. What happened to get that % posted? Gotta be a logic or codeglitch right?

Just a simple slow recalculation =D 

Since different statistics apparently update on different time, the trophy actually had more achievers than the game had owners =D

That's why it ended up over 100% =D

In fact, it still stays =D It's 100.02% at moment of posting =D

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1793-Aabs-Animals

People always find a way to mess these stats up :P. Just look at Sucker Punched! from Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus. You get it for starting up the game and it currently stands at 99.94% completion. Since it should be impossible to get any other trophy before starting the game, this one should be 100% too.

But that's a base game. 

You start the game -> let trophy list load -> exit the game before the trophy pops -> F rank -> counts towards game percentage.

F ranks do not affect your own completion percentage, but they contribute to owners number of the game.

And rarities are just achievers/owners =)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

But that's a base game. 

You start the game -> let trophy list load -> exit the game before the trophy pops -> F rank -> counts towards game percentage.

F ranks do not affect your own completion percentage, but they contribute to owners number of the game.

And rarities are just achievers/owners =)

always wondered about that part, since it doesn't contribute to your average completion.

but if it still counts the game as "owned" for the other calculations, that makes much more sense and clears it up quite a bit! :)