Hey all.

B1rvine

Hey all, I've been a psnprofiles user for awhile now, but figured it was time to actually join the community.  I'm an older gamer, 35, and started gaming with the original NES and SNES before moving on the the first Playstation.  I've always been a completionist so trophies felt natural to collect.  Other hobbies include professional poker and extreme hiking.  If anyone wants to invite me to their gaming community where we can be on youtube or something, I'd love that.  Anyway, that's it for now!

Cya,

B1rvine.

• Like 1

Hey all, I've been a psnprofiles user for awhile now, but figured it was time to actually join the community.  I'm an older gamer, 35, and started gaming with the original NES and SNES before moving on the the first Playstation.  I've always been a completionist so trophies felt natural to collect.  Other hobbies include professional poker and extreme hiking.  If anyone wants to invite me to their gaming community where we can be on youtube or something, I'd love that.  Anyway, that's it for now!

Cya,

B1rvine.

Welcome man. Cool to see a 2 post premium that supports the site. Here are the forum rules  and also here is a link that will tell you what to do if you want to boost a trophy, looking for a co-op partner or just some people to play for fun. We are pretty chill here and people of all ages visit the site so I am sure you will feel right at home.

Thanks for all the welcome messages guys, figured it was finally time to actually be part of this community instead of lurking around.  Just submitted my first guide.  Hope to chat with some of you all too on the forums (other than here).