Asterisk War: Phoenix Festa coming to NA in July

I'd have to say it's a gift for someone else....they like to slam on the custom duty! Trust me.

Maybe you can try some cheaper game to see =D

Or try to contact the seller and request the GIFT option =D

That could also work =D The names are always written (I know some Japanese people now :awesome:) so it should be valid =D

• Like 1

No, no, that wasn't price for custom =D

That was the price I paid for games xD

To show that all easily got over 22€ =D

In terms of customs, I paid around 20€ (it was in dollar so actually better conversion rate for me xD) but it's always (VAT/100) * Overall price. Depending on how you handle it with customs services, there may be an additional price for your courier :D

Oh ok, I thought that was the price of the games + customs.

I always get a bit jealous of those who can import because here in Norway, it's cost of game+shipping cost+custom duty+sales tax = no chance in hell I'm importing!

I would love to buy IA/VT Colorful and Moe Chronicle

I feel your pain.

Oh ok, I thought that was the price of the games + customs.

I would wish... unfortunately, the games were ~50€ by default...

Plus, you get customs on specific invoice (and because the company that handles this in my country is crap, only paper one), without counting, I could only take the prices from P-A directly =D

I would wish... unfortunately, the games were ~50€ by default...

Plus, you get customs on specific invoice (and because the company that handles this in my country is crap, only paper one), without counting, I could only take the prices from P-A directly =D

Every time I look at IA/VT it's over €50  -_- . The price is still €54,82 (excluding shipping cost), which is a lot for a game that's been out for a year.

Every time I look at IA/VT it's over €50  -_- . The price is still €54,82 (excluding shipping cost), which is a lot for a game that's been out for a year.

Here have a cheaper one :awesome:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Used-PS-Vita-IA-VT-COLORFUL-Import-Japan-/291818454082?hash=item43f1bc3c42:g:xCUAAOSwGXtXh1~Z(recommended seller btw, free shipping, envelope, pleasant Japanese text thanking for the order :awesome:)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IA-VT-COLORFUL-the-Best-PS-Vita-from-Japan-New-/282119843820?hash=item41afa72fec:g:xbUAAOSwnQhXn3Xn

It's advisable to subscribe to P-A e-mail system for games you want. The bot sends you a message when it drops price.

Which is unfortunately not very often.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Used-PS-Vita-IA-VT-COLORFUL-Import-Japan-/291818454082?hash=item43f1bc3c42:g:xCUAAOSwGXtXh1~Z(recommended seller btw, free shipping, envelope, pleasant Japanese text thanking for the order :awesome:)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IA-VT-COLORFUL-the-Best-PS-Vita-from-Japan-New-/282119843820?hash=item41afa72fec:g:xbUAAOSwnQhXn3Xn

It's advisable to subscribe to P-A e-mail system for games you want. The bot sends you a message when it drops price.

Thanks, I'll try that :D.

Vita games are overpriced in The Netherlands :|. Importing games also doesn't make much of a difference.

Lol, I don't have that much patience :lol:.

Yeah me too, i don't have that much patience Either but watching all my Backlog that afetr this summer got huge i just say "Yeah i can wait, i won't play it anytime soon anyway" xD I mean i Got HN; Re Birth 2 Last November still nto even installed or Atelier Meruru Plus and PErsona 4 Golden Last Demeber, not even touched both after 8 months :P

Considering this game, it will probably have 50% sale the first time, no need to wait :awesome:

It must! Import is the savior!

Import all the way!

Well Satoshi it could even go to 50% sale (Yeah probably alread Megatagmension is now 50% sale first time) but if in the same sale i ahve for example Daganronpa 2, Digimon Cyber sleuth or Senran Kagura EV Well This have a lot more priority than it, that's why it took me like 7-8 Sales before getting Daganronpa 1, there was always something else i wanted before xD

Edited by Puriddu9427

Yeah me too, i don't have that much patience Either but watching all my Backlog that afetr this summer got huge i just say "Yeah i can wait, i won't play it anytime soon anyway" xD I mean i Got HN; Re Birth 2 Last November still nto even installed or Atelier Meruru Plus and PErsona 4 Golden Last Demeber, not even touched both after 8 months :P

I know that feeling of having a huge backlog :|. Maybe I should reconsider this :hmm:.

• 1 month later...

Just curious, if VAT is charged, how is it applied? Is it a percentage of the total order? Reason I ask is because the forwarder I use asks me to manually type in the value of each item, meaning that you could potentially say each item is like 100 yen when you ship it (you will have to deal with less insurance, but that is rarely a problem)

Just curious, if VAT is charged, how is it applied? Is it a percentage of the total order? Reason I ask is because the forwarder I use asks me to manually type in the value of each item, meaning that you could potentially say each item is like 100 yen when you ship it (you will have to deal with less insurance, but that is rarely a problem)

Percentage of the whole order. That is, including shipping and additional costs because you are required to present invoice which includes the complete price.

And yea, it definitely works through forwarders, but there is rarely such opinion when I'm shopping :D

Okay so... after LONG 2 weeks, I finally Platted it.

Now after finishing... I'm not sure if this game actually needs a guide :D The Plat is all about 50 hours of RNG grinding by repeatedly clicking :cross:xD

Might get it on a sale if it still has UR trophies by then, but otherwise, I get the feeling it will not be worth it as someone who hates this series. :P

Wait, what :o!? Well, that's a huge disappointment, might have to reconsider to get it for €25 during the sale.

The story part (well, on Ayato's routes at least) is pretty fun.

Overall, the game is fun... but you seriously don't want to go for Plat... xD

Since you asked, I find it boring as shit. Not even big-boobed lolis can save it. :P

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :P

But I like the plat image :|.

All trophies have runes :awesome:

As I said, go for it if you are prepared for endless RNG grind, it's not hard, I would rate it 2/10 at most, it's simply boring, repetitive and annoying grind, that's all =D

On the other hand, if you need to kill some time in work, or while commuting, it's a perfect time killer.

All trophies have runes :awesome:

As I said, go for it if you are prepared for endless RNG grind, it's not hard, I would rate it 2/10 at most, it's simply boring, repetitive and annoying grind, that's all =D

On the other hand, if you need to kill some time in work, or while commuting, it's a perfect time killer.

I'll think about it. Seems like the sale has been removed a day early though :|.