Plus statistics

Golwar

Bring on the statistics :D.

I think it would be cool to have a whole page dedicated to site statistics broken down into sections for profiles and forum. I love the mini statistics on the home page and wouldn't want them to go away but, maybe add a more button or something.

Some statistics ideas:

"Today's" info

Total number of manual updates

Total number of auto updates

Today's most updated profile

Games added to site

Trophies added to site

Number of new profiles

Number of premiums purchased

All-time info

Total number of manual updates

Total number of auto updates

Most updated profile (maybe a top 10 or something)

Games added to site

Trophies added to site

Number of new profiles

Number of premiums purchased

More to come...

• Like 2

It would be cool to do some general stats like this, consider it on the list. FYI: 8.23% of users tracked are PS+.

Thanks, that is about the range that I expected. Anything above 15% would have been an huge surprise, though the rate on my friends list raised from 1/3 to almost 50% lately.

I forgot to mention that it would be nice to see a nation ranking there too. Simply the top countries with the largest share of subscribers.

Oh and as I mentioned that, a general list of the countries with the most accounts would be interesting too.

Edited by Golwar

Thanks, that is about the range that I expected. Anything above 15% would have been an huge surprise, though the rate on my friends list raised from 1/3 to almost 50% lately.

I forgot to mention that it would be nice to see a nation ranking there too. Simply the top countries with the largest share of subscribers.

Oh and as I mentioned that, a general list of the countries with the most accounts would be interesting too.

some people make accounts for other countries, for example im from Peru, but my account is from US, i know a lot of ppl do this, specially from places where there isnt PSN store

• Like 2

some people make accounts for other countries, for example im from Peru, but my account is from US, i know a lot of ppl do this, specially from places where there isnt PSN store

You would be probably number # 1 in the peruvian leaderboards :lol:

I'm from Peru too and most of my friends have US accounts. PS store sucks in South America.

Edited by Aexuz

I know, many gamers do the same here in Europe. Nobody claims that some numbers represent the one and only truth. Not to mention that those numbers would have no crucial impact or meaning for anyone, thus it doesn't matter how exact those numbers are.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...