Games with discontinued online

Appappachai

Is there a list somewhere of games that no longer have online play? Borderlands was that way for a while, and I'm currently downloading Lord of the Rings War in the North right now. I don't know if I can get that online trophy or not, but someone got it july 4th so I assume the online is still up. It would be nice to have a list though to double check which platinum trophies are now unattainable.

Is there a list somewhere of games that no longer have online play? Borderlands was that way for a while, and I'm currently downloading Lord of the Rings War in the North right now. I don't know if I can get that online trophy or not, but someone got it july 4th so I assume the online is still up. It would be nice to have a list though to double check which platinum trophies are now unattainable.

The multiplayer for War in the North is still online, yes. Played with a friend last week. Might want to hurry up with that online trophy though, just in case.

Yea, that game is still online. I made a session week ago and some players earned it.

I better fix the bug I had and make a new one... xD