Custom Member Titles

I've noticed various forum users having custom titles.

I presume this is a perk bestowed upon them for their post count yes (you spammers, you!)? Since it's not a Premium member perk as I can't find anywhere to edit mine.

Just wondering, I don't say a lot, so this'll probably be a while before I hit the threshold, whatever it is.

I've noticed various forum users having custom titles.

I presume this is a perk bestowed upon them for their post count yes (you spammers, you!)? Since it's not a Premium member perk as I can't find anywhere to edit mine.

Just wondering, I don't say a lot, so this'll probably be a while before I hit the threshold, whatever it is.

It's a global, not user group setting based on post count :(

The two post counts thing is so fucked up... I never recall that in my installations. I hope it's a bug and not intended to work like that.

The post count in your postbit are the posts that "count". The posts on your profile page include the posts that don't "count" in your post bit, which are the Forum Games and Introductions.

Then you ought to know it's not a bug?

One would think that if you set posts in Forum X not to count, they wouldn't count towards any post count. Like I said, as far as I remember, any of my IPB installations (all 3.1.4 and below) never behaved like this, hence hoping it was a 3.2 bug, as IMO it's just dumb the way it's acting now.

So yes, I know why there is two post counts, and I hope it's a bug.